The Other x Piece x Gone

You wake up to Gon jolting awake.

"Y/N?" Gon smiles

You did the least expected. You slap Gon across the face.

Satotz was surprised himself.

Then, you pull Gon into a hug. Of course taking note of his broken arm.

Satotz closes his book and brings his chair next to you and Gon.

You break away from the hug and look to the side.

"Don't do that... again.." You say

Gon smiles and nods energeticly.

"By the way, where am I?"

Satotz answers "A waiting room, next to the arena for the Final Phase."

Gon looks away for a second.

"Right. I was in the middle of the Hunter Exam."

"Your arm will heal quickly. The break was very clean. In fact, once it heals, the bone will be stronger than before." Satotz brings up
In any case, congratulatins on passing the exam, both of you." Satotz says

He shakes your hand.

Gon stares at his open hand for a second.

"Satotz.. I-"

Satotz cuts him off. "You can't" Satotz takes Gon's hand and put it into his, making Gon handshake him. "Just as someone who has failed the exam can no longer pass, someone who has passed the exam can no longer fail. The rest is up to you. If you feel you are unqualified to be a pro, you are free to destroy or put away your license. You can even sell it, since no one else will be able to use it. However, a person who has passed the exam will not be allowed to take it again. Professional Hunters are treated well, largely due to out precedessors' effort. Hence, there are many applicants who harbor ill intentions. If it weren't for them, we would accept every person who applied."

Satotz takes the small black case from the nightstand next to Gon's bed and hands it to Gon. Gon opens it, and there his Hunter lisense is.

"Most professional Hunters consider this card more valuable than their own lives, yet no more than a worthless scrap of paper at the same time. The important thing is what you accomplish once you become a Hunter."

"What I accomplish..?" Gon repeats

Satotz hands Gon the card.

"Gon, you can decide for yourself when you're ready to use this card. I have faith in your judgement."

Gon looks at you, Satotz, then the card. He grabs the card and looks at it.

"Okay. A lot of people helped me reach this point. I'll use this once I've returned the favor!" Gon smiles

"Then allow me to congratulate you." Satotz says as her reaches his hand out for a handshake. Again.

"Thank you, Satotz!" Gon says as he shakes Satotz's hand.

You sit there, noticing that that whole conversation was just them two.

"Also.. what about the other applicants? The Exam is still going on, right?" Gon asks

"No, the exam is over" Satotz answers.

Simotainiously, you nod your head as Satotz answers Gons question.

"Really???" Gon confirms

"Yes, you slept for nearly and entire day."

"Really???" Gon says again.