♡26♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Hyunjin looked at Ni-ki and noticed he had been staring at him for a while. Hyunjin gave him a small sad smile and looked at his mom. He still had Felix behind him, which he was thankful for. His mom had broken down the second they began reading the letters. Both of her sons felt bad, knowing what she had to endure. Sunoo quietly walked into the room and hugged Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki do you still not like your mom? Is there anything more you need to see? The letters were the whole reason you were upset with her." Sunoo mumbled into Ni-ki's ear. Ni-ki shook his head and held Sunoo's hand

"I think my mom went through so much and I just put more stress on her by making it seem like I hate her." Ni-ki spoke quietly.

"You were upset and scared babes, it's no ones fault for anyone's stress." Felix spoke up. Hyunjin had learned that Felix tends to call people he cares about 'babes' so hearing surprisingly didn't make him jealous. The two brothers were similar, they found themselves to be very easily jealous.

"Ni-ki mom always loved you no matter how much you hated her. She would always ask me how you were doing because she knew I was friends with Sunghoon. He would always tell me and I'm so grateful for that, and for him." Hyunjin spoke fondly to his younger brother. They had gone years without contact, and Hyunjin still loved him as if they had been in contact for years.

Ni-ki smiled at his older brother and let go of Sunoo to give him a hug. The hug was full of love, and nothing less. Ni-ki had clearly missed his older brother, as he began to cry the moment he touched him. Ni-ki left when he was so young, he was around 10 when he left, and now he was 15. He went 5 years without contact, because he was upset with his family. Sunghoon and Heeseung always encouraged him to try and talk with them again, but he denied it every time.

"Don't forget about your mom, love" Felix whispered into Hyunjin's ear. Hyunjin quickly let go of Ni-ki and ran to his moms side, his brother following shortly after. they both gave their mom a big hug while she cried. She hadn't had both of them together in years. All of the boys that were downstairs before came upstairs to look at the family. Ni-ki's friends were so proud of their maknae. Hyunjin's friends were just glad that he was able to be happy with his family life again.

"Oh! I am so sorry, I forgot about making you guys food. I'll make it right away, I apologize once again everyone. I'm sure you're all so hungry while I was sitting here crying." Mrs. Hwang spoke before standing up and walking back to the counter. everyone just giggled and sat on the floor of the kitchen. They felt so happy having everyone together for the first time. To them they all felt like a big family.

"HEY! I NEVER GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY NEW BEST FRIENDS!" Sunoo whined and leaned on Felix's shoulder. Jungwon just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Wow, you just met them and we're already being replaced!" Jungwon spoke dramatically.

"Uh, well yeah! They're adorable, have you SEEN Felix's freckles?! They're so amazing, they're like little stars on his face that I just can't get over." Sunoo spoke, using his hands to make it more dramatic.

"They're kind of ugly, but thanks anyways..." Felix spoke quietly. He wasn't expecting everyone to get so worked up over his freckles, but there he was. He sat silently while getting yelled at for saying his freckles are ugly.

(Did this whole chapter on my school Chromebook bc i got my phone taken away and i'm not at school until Tuesday bc i got suspended!)