I'm Sorry What?!

"I can do this. I can do this." I mumble to myself as I grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn into it.

It was now nighttime and with mom and dad running in and running out, I expected Daniel to be coming in soon.

"Is Daniel coming?" asked Charlotte.

"Yeah, he is should be here any minute." I saw as I take a deep breath. Picking up the popcorn bowl I walked back into the entertainment room as I walked in and looked at Ashton who was standing next to the window looking outside.

"You guys," I say, "I have to talk to you?"

"Isn't your wolf coming tonight?" asked Ashton.

"Yes, but I want to tell you two something." I say as I hand Charlotte the bowl.

"So what are we watching tonight? Insidious? Or Practical magic?" asked Charlotte.

"Anything but Practical Magic." Says Ashton, "Having you two quote that movie like a nun would quote a bible is aggravating."

"Speaking of Practical Magic," I start.

"What?" says Charlotte, "That movie is the best, don't lie, Ashton you know you like it."

"Yeah, the first time, but now,"

"You love it even more." Smile Charlotte.

"Guys,"

Ashton and Charlotte begin to go back and forth, ignoring me. After trying a few more times I gave up and decided it would be better to show them then tell them. Calling air to me, a gust of wind blew from the window startling Ashton as it circles around the room. The picture frames rattled as I focus on Charlotte, who screamed, dropping the popcorn on the floor as she began to float in the air.

"Anna! Asher! Get me down!" she screams.

"I'll get you." Says Charlotte as he moves next to her and I motion my left hand at him causing him to float to.

"Holy shit! Who turned off the gravity!" he yells as he grabs onto Charlotte, both now dangling in the air.

I smile and giggle as Charlotte yells, "What are you laughing for! What's happening!"

"I'm sorry, but you weren't listening and I had no other choice."

"No other choice?" Charlotte looked around frantically as she focuses on me, her eyes wide, "You are doing this?"

I nod as I raise my hand and motion for them to come down.

"How is that even possible Anna?" ask Ashton.

"It's a long story." I say as I wave my hand at the couch, "I'll give you highlights if you want?"

Ashton and Charlotte traded looks as I bit my bottom lip. They were silent for a few minutes before Charlotte moves to the couch and says, "I want to know everything, no short cuts, no leaving anything out."

I nod as sat on the floor in front of them instead of the couch, so I could see both of there reactions at once.

"Ready?" I ask as I nervously pulled at my sleeve.

They nod.

Taking a deep breath I begin to talk about everything, from my dreams, to the weird things I wasn't telling them that was going on. It went from that to me talking about Harry, which lead to me exposing who they knew him as.

"Harry's wolfy?" yells Charlotte, "Holy fucking jelly on mother fucking toast! You are lying!"

I shake my head, "No, I knew something was different and familiar about him when I first met him, but it wasn't till our camping trip that he came out."