Jameson's (Part 1)

"Can you sit still." Charlotte says as she puts eyeliner on me.

"You are taking forever, the boys will be here soon."

"Perfection takes time." She says as she starts to hum.

It was ten minutes to 9 and I began to question my decision to go out.

"Charlotte?" I called out to her as she finished winging out my eyeliner.

"Hmm?" She hums.

"Are you and Ashton okay?"

A cool breeze brushed over my eyelids as Charlotte says, "All done, now your wing is sharp enough R cut a bitch." She laughs.

Opening my eyes, I blinked a few time adjusting to the light. As I looked into the mirror. Red covered my lips as silver and black eye shadowed covered my eyelid. Standing up I got the full look of my outfit. Wearing black skinny jeans and a white crop top with a black fitted leather jacket on I pulled my out my hair that was tucked under the collar of my jacket as I smiled and shook my head, "Wow, I look,"

"Beautiful."

Looking up at the door stood David, his hair neatly tossed, wearing a long sleeve olive green sweater and simple jeans.

"David." I smiled as I walked to the door hugging him.

Wrapping his arms around me he gives me a tight, yet comforting hug as I pull back, "What are you doing here?"

"I went to your flat to see how you were and Daniel said you were over here." He smiles as he looks me up and down, "Going out?"

Opening my mouth to answer Charlotte emerged from her closet, "Dream guy! Surprising to see you here. Who let you in?"

"Your lovely mum." He smiles as he looks over Charlotte, "You as well look beautiful. Where are you two headed?"

"A racing place called Jameson's."

"Racing place?"

"Liam and the boys race in their free time." I say.

He nods as he scratches the top of his head, "Well I just came to see how you were doing, I guess I'll leave you girls." Smiling he taps the door before he turns and walks out.

"That was random." Charlotte said as she looks at the empty spot at the door.

I nod. A sense of worry washed over me as I looked at Charlotte. Turning on her aura I looked for signs of worry and when I notice it wasn't her I was out the door before I could register that my feet had moved.

"David!" I called out as I jogged out the door.

Opening his car door he looks up at me, "What's up?"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shakes his head, "Nothing why?"

Turning on his auras a white light around me caught me off guard as he smiles, "You won't be able to see it."

"Why not?" I say instantly.

"Because I've learned how to hide it." Leaning against the door of his car he smirks, "Zayn is right, you are just like Angelica."

I could feel the blood rush to my cheek as I say, "Come out tonight."

"I don't think loverboy would be that fond of me hanging with you."

"I'll talk to him, you deserve to have a night out. Invite Zayn."

Tilting his head he stares at me for a second before he says, "I'll see."