OMG YOURE FUCKING SEXY

Today is the day, y/n is finally coming to the station to meet me. I'm so happy but I'll have to show them my true form, hopefully they still love me.

I see them coming down the stairs to my platform, they'd rented out the whole train so it would just be us and a few workers.

"Hello y/n how are you"

"I'm very good" you say "Even better now that I'm here"

"Oh I'm so happy to see you" I chuff

I feel her come inside and I enjoy the feeling knowing that y/n is my lover.

"Workers, please take us to the abandoned mine!" you command

"Alright" He huffs

As we're traveling I feel y/n checking out my carriages, Annie and Clarabel, they are my best friends.

"So how long have you been Thomas' carriages?" you question

"Oh, for sooooo long he's our best friend, nothing more nothing less," they say in unison.

"Oh that's nice"

"Yeah sometimes he gets annoying, but other than that he's the best friend you could ever have"

We arrive at the station, the workers, Annie and Clarabel and any other spying trains have all been towed away.

"Oh my sweetest darling how are you?" you say

"Umm I'm a bit nervous....."

"Oh honey buns whyyyyyy?" You question, thinking you did something wrong

"This train, it's not my true form" he says hesitantly

"Oh well show me then." you say forcefully, but not too forceful

"Are you sure, I don't wanna ruin our relationship."

"i'm sure it won't, come on out of your shell." You say encouragingly

"Okkkkkk"

He was slowly sliding out albeit not very gracefully. You thought this was ok and he should be allowed to. 

"OMG YOU'RE FUCKING SEXY, MY GOSH, THOMAS YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME YOU WERE THIS SEXY!!!!" you yell, shocked out of your mind.

"you're sure?" He says doubting you

"YES I'M SURE OMG, THAT WAS TURNING ME ON. I WANT TO HAVE FUCKING SEX WITH YOU, I WANNA SUCK ON THAT LONG LUSCIOUS DICK!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm genuinely sorry about what you just read and what you'll have to read in future in this book. this book is certainly making me rethink all of my life and existence. 

thanks for having your sanity removed at my clinic

-nova

_______________________________________________________________________