Chapter 1

A/N- Just had an idea so I wrote it. Been working on this for like a few weeks.

Rules: If a Japanese character speaks and i write their dialogue in english, 99% of the time they are talking in English. The language. Also if Hyung Suk talks to himself 99% of the time hes speaking Korean. So dont be confused when i write something like, "This character looked at Hyung Suk oddly" after Hyung Suk spoke to himself.

Some of the Japanese words might not translate well if you do translate them so just ignore them. Hyungsuk doesnt understand them either so its not important.

If the quotes are italicized then that means characters are speaking in Japanese but Hyungsuk understands them or Hyung Suk is speaking in Japanese. So back to what i said, if i write a Japanese characters dialogue in english they are speaking in english. I don't want to write extra words saying their speaking in english so just remember.

Warning again- read tags

.
.
.

Hyung Suk hated it. He hated being here. He wished he could just go back home. Everything here was so much worse. He didn't care if he had to see his old bullies. Or if he had to stay in the house where he felt like he was locked up.

Why did his dad send him here? He said it was to protect him but it was bullshit. He just wanted him out of South Korea so he didn't do some stupid shit so he didn't have to deal with him.

He bit his lip as he fought his tears in vain which were already spilling. He glared at the floor as he went around grabbing his school supplies which were thrown into the small fountains around school.

The worst part about it was that it was raining too. Moving to Japan was the worst thing ever. But it's not like he could tell his dad. He didn't want to prove to him that he was pathetic. He would rather die than have his help.

He was in his second year of highschool and it was already taking a turn for the worst. Since he's Korean, he doesn't really know any Japanese. It made him the perfect target for bullying. Gaijin was what they would call him. He searched the word up since he's heard them call him that multiple times. It didn't surprise him what it meant.

They don't hurt him. Well most of the time. But he can hear their whispers and he doesn't have to understand Japanese to know they're talking shit.

He heard thunder and flinched as he looked up. He bit his lip and decided to just leave. He did not want to stay in the rain for long.

He grabbed his bag and the things he was able to collect and started running to an alleyway. It didn't really last long considering he was already panting and slowing down from how tired he was.

He slowly started walking, no longer hearing the heavy slap of his shoes. He walked as he caught his breath not caring about how wet he was.

"Ahhh....shit"

He gulped air and continued walking through the alleyways.

God why is running so hard...

He saw the light and got out of the alleyway and quickly made his way to the bus stop. He lived a little far away which made him curse at his bullies.

Trying to adapt to the Japanese environment was hard enough. Why did he have to suffer more?

.

.

.

What did I tell you Seonhui! You need to watch Hyung Suk! Now, he's causing even more problems. Just look at what he's been doing! Taking drugs, talking to weirdos on the internet, and let's not talk about him sneaking around where he shouldn't be putting his business. Your kid is mental!