Chapter 3

A/N- Hello!!😅 at least I'm not two months late😝.

But anyways there is a rape scene with an underaged character. It's at like the end. I'm sure y'all will know or get the hint so skip to the 3 *. Then it will be safe and no rape scenes will be in action. But it is talked about but it's not really talked about if you get what I mean. Also eating disorder is an element in this story. If you don't like that don't read. There are also homophobic elements too. And always make sure to read the tags.

Hyung Suk curled his toes and let out a breathy high pitched moan. He let Yuzuru take the lead this time and what a good decision it was. He was getting fucked out of his mind, Yuzuru's cock tickling his insides. His thighs were held in place in a mating press position; there was a reason why it was his favorite. Anyone could reach deeper and he could not only feel but see Yuzuru going deeper.

"You're not acting cocky today...." Yuzuru put his forearm on his belly and pressed down, making him let out a breathy moan.

He whined as he felt himself finally cum and Yuzuru rode out his orgasm. The man's thrusts were fast and harsh, you could hear in the room the loud smacks whenever Yuzuru thrusted in.

The man, himself, could feel Hyung Suk grip onto his cock. These tight walls were driving him crazy; he's fucked the petite man multiple times, but every single time the youngest hole milked him greedily. He loves it though because whenever he cums, it feels 10x better. Hyung Suk's ass always milks him just as well as his mouth.

"This- ah~ is the- last time- ngh~" Hyung Suk held onto anything he could "I'm letting you act like this!" he quickly said as he cried out when Yuzuru started to angle himself even deeper.

The petite man's body was covered by Yuzuru; a stark contrast to the slim body. Hyung Suk's body shook and his lip trembled as he looked up at Yuzuru. He wasn't moaning now, with only choking breaths, as Yuzuru fucked him so thoroughly.

A tear rolled from his eye and Yuzuru leaned forward to kiss it and then licked it. Hyung Suk pulled the bigger male closer by the neck and kissed him. It took his focus, just a little, at the fact that he was going to cum again.

Both Hyung Suk and Yuzuru swirled their tongues together. Hyung Suk felt himself cum again and Yuzuru didn't falter his thrusts.

Hyung Suk parted their lips and he breathed heavily as he raked his fingernails across the man's muscular back. He cried out as Yuzuru gave a harsh thrust that shook his whole body before taking his cock out.

Yuzuru stroked his cock and bit his lip. Hyung Suk was definitely a sight: legs spread open and cum dribbling from his hole. Yuzuru pushed the leaking cum back inside and grabbed Hyung Suk and lifted his body up.

Hyung Suk wrapped his arms around his neck and stared at him with teary eyes. Yuzuru started to thrust again and moved his hips and Hyung Suk with each thrust.

"If I- I'm....too heavy. Just- put me down..." Hyung Suk curled his toes and bit into Yuzuru's shoulder.

He heard Yuzuru chuckle, "You're lighter than a feather..."

Yuzuru proved this as he began to thrust faster and Hyung Suk gave out choked cries. Was he finally losing? He was the one who usually had Yuzuru on edge. But it didn't matter, it felt amazing.

Sometimes he was glad he was small; he could fuck bigger cocks and get satisfied. Yuzuru was a prime example: toned body, sharp jawline, narrow eyes, even his personality.

"Pay attention to me" Yuzuru whispered in his ear.

He thrusted a little more faster and groaned as he could feel Hyung Suk's ass tighten around him. He closed his eyes and gripped Hyung Suk's ass cheeks harsher. He heard those delightful high pitched moans come from the smaller teen.