Introduction Pt. 2

"So how was the drama club?" Panit asked Mana. "Did you get in?"

    "Did I get in? Did I get in?!" Mana gave huff and flicked her hair over her shoulder. "Of course I did. How could they not let this masterpiece," Mana said as she gestured to her body, "into their stupid little club?"

    "So, only a few people show up and they decided to let you all in?" Panit asked.

    Mana slapped the table. "How did you know?"

    "You're great at pretty much everything Mana, but you can't act." Panit said before taking a sip out of his cup that was next to his lunch.

    "Yeah well, it's not like I'll have to keep doing this for long. Especially now that-JUL-I mean Team?" Mana interrupted herself as she stood up in a panic and rushed to my side as Ae and C helped me into the canteen and over to their table.

    "What happened?" Panit asked as he cleared some space for me to sit down at the table. I sat and laid my head on my arms on the table.

    "He's fine. I think he's just a bit out of it because of...everything." Bea said.

    "Mana get him some food and some cold water." Panit told Mana, and for the first time since I've met her, she did exactly as she was told without having a witty comeback.

    Panit glance around before asking, "Where's his bag?"

    Ae, Bea, and C glanced around and couldn't find it.

    "Go find his bag and let them know he's okay." Panit said.

    The boys left just as Mana came back with some food and water.

    "Here. Sit up and fill your stomach." Mana said to me as she placed the food and water in front of me and sat down as well.

    For a while, none of us said anything as we finished up our lunches. Ae came back and dropped off my bag before leaving again. As I took the last bit of my food, something accured to me.

    "Who's them?" I asked.

    "What?" Panit asked.

    "You told Ae, Bea, and C to "let them know" I'm okay. Who were you talking about?" I asked Panit.

    Panit and Mana glanced at each other. They seemed to be having a silent conversation if their facial expressions were anything to go by.

    "I was talking about your captains. I'm assuming you have a swimming captain right, possibly even a co-captain?" Panit asked to which I nodded.

    "They're in charge of the entire group. I would imagine it wouldn't look good if a student passed out day one." Panit said.

    "And did you know Ae, Bea, and C? You seemed to be comfortable enough with them to boss them around." I asked.

    "Are they your friends?" Panit asked.

    "Well yes. I suppose so." I answered.

    "Then they're my friends too. And friends look out for each other." Panit said.

    Mana gagged. "Give me break. You sound like you memorized that off of a greeting card."

    I laughed.

    "You feeling better?" Mana asked me.

    I nodded.

    "Good now let's go. If I'm late to the rest of my classes on my very first day because of you, I'm going to hurt you." Mana said as she stood up and gathered up her trash.