The Old Bus

HELLO MY FOLLOWERS AND PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET, AFTER MANY LONG MONTHS I HAVE RETURNED, ENJOY THE CHAPTER :DDD

July 8th, 2025, Day 704

The sun was out, the birds were singing, and the whole world was full of vibrant colour. 

The wildlife wandered around the group of four lightly, hardly spooked by the humans. 

It wasn't like there were many left to hunt them, anyways.

Bad was walking next to Skeppy, both of them silently watching Fundy.

The fox hybrid's little tail was wiggling back and forth as he walked.

Phil walked next to his grandson, keeping his eyes focused on the path. He wasn't going to be the one to get them lost.

Skeppy on the other hand, was far from focused on the path. He was thinking back to his cuddles with Bad back on the beach. He hadn't felt that close to Bad in a long time.

It felt like their friendship was healing, little by little. 

Skeppy continued walking next Bad, trying to get a read on the half demon's thoughts.

He thought he could see a bit of the same feelings in his own heart in Bad's eyes. The sun illuminated their path with bright, whitish-yellow light, shining down on them and warming the group up.

"Hey, we're coming up on a bluff here," Phil called from the head of the group, "we're gonna stop for a meal."

That broke Skeppy out of his thoughts.

He finally took notice of his surroundings; the trees tapered off into a clearing where they could look off into the valley before them.

It looked like a scene from a movie, an eagle soaring over the sky, and the sun making it shine like gold.

"Wooaaahhh! Look at this veiw!" Fundy's jaw dropped, his tail wagging and ears perking.

Philza chuckled, patting the boy on the head. "Yeah, its pretty cool."

Fundy huffed, trying to wave Philza away. "Stop that!" He whined, pouting.

Skeppy snorted, finding the interaction amusing.

Bad also laughed, walking over to the edge of the bluff where Phil and Fundy stood. 

"Not funny!" Funy batted at the two older men with a glare. 

"Thats what you think, foxy." Skeppy said, looking down at Fundy, who looked at him with outrage.

"How dare you!" He snapped, waving an angry finger at the older boy.

Skeppy snorted, shrugging. "What, you're just so petty its hilarious."

"Oh you'll pay for that!" Fundy tackled Skeppy, who let out a surprised yell of, "Fundy NO!"

But stopping was out of the question. They both fell right over the edge of the bluff, screaming and flailing at eachother, still eager to get a punch on the other despite falling down a near cliff.

Bad was faster than their fall, though, and grabbed hold off Skeppy's foot just before they were at the point of no return. The diamond hybrid grabbed the child, who was still screaming, in his arms.

"Oh fucking shut up!" Skeppy yelled at him, while Bad and Phil tried to pull them up.

"Language!" Bad shouted, his tone one of annoyance as he grunted from the strain of heaving them back up and to safetey.