CHAPTER SIX:

SOUNDTRACK: the weeknd, one of your girls

you try not to trip over your feet as atlas rushes you up the stairs. He opens the spare room door, pushes you in, and locks it behind him. With the speeding pace of everything, your hearts in your stomach.
You've laid awake at night numerous times imagining this situation, so why so worried?

"please just sit, don't try to leave, just listen to me."

"i'm not gonna leave you, talk to me atlas."

"how have you never noticed? please in all honesty tell me. it's never even passed your mind that i might even have the slightest interest in you?
how is it that all our friends know that i've watched and read you like you're my favourite book. but yet you have no clue?"

"shut up." you say sternly, you don't know why it made you so mad to hear this. you've spent the past 3 years head over heels in love with this boy, and he's acting like you've never batted an eyelid to him.

"excuse me-?"

"i said shut the fuck up. if anything i'm the one who's had to build the courage to even talk to you.
Why are we arguing about this to begin with?"

"i don't want to argue with you." the look in his eyes killed you. You could tell he had a little bit to drink. His eyes were softly watering, filling his bottom waterline. The desperacy carved in his eyebrows. you knew he'd been emotional all night, but you don't know what he wants.

he gets down on his knees in-front of you, placing both his hands on each side of the edge of your thighs.
"i've always liked a man on his knees, but this wasn't what i was expecting atlas....."

"please. please y/n. i want you. i want to kiss you. to taste you."
He says all of this while slowly, tracing his fingertips along the edge of your body, making his way past your hips, to your waist. gently laying you down onto this bed, while following between your legs. hovering his body over yours.

"i want to ease my hands under your shirt, feeling all of your curves. admiring all of you. feeling the soft sensitivity of your skin."

you lay there silently, your back gently arching as you feel his hands slowly easing under the hem of your shirt.

"is this okay?" he asks you. Your breathing picked up, anticipating what he was gonna do next. captivated by his touch, all you can let out is a mere

"mhm."

embarrased, you cover your face with your hands, barely being able to peak through the gaps of your fingers. 

"Do you plan on hiding from me all night? if you don't like me teasing you, then why are you moaning?" he says to you with a sly grin on his face. you could tell he was enjoying himself, enjoying seeing you vulnerable.

"show me" you mumble back to him.

"show me? show you what?"

"how bad you want me."

before you can blink, the hands that were just holding your waist, flipped you onto your belly.
pushing your ass into the air, holding your head into the bed.
Still fully clothed, you can feel his bulge pressing against you over your jeans.

"is this enough for you?" he says, barely catching his own breath.

"it's not" you respond, wanting more.
He takes his hand off your head, gripping deep into your scalp. He pulls your back up and against him, bringing your ear to his mouth.

"well let me make this clear y/n. I'm gonna fuck you hard. Harder than you've been before, Harder than you ever will. I won't be gentle on you. Or stop when you think it's become too much. Not even if your breaking into fucking pieces taking me."

despite his confidence, you can feel his breathing getting heavier and heavier. His dick getting harder and harder.
though he stuck to his word, he pushed you back onto the bed, flipping you on your back. Hovering above you, he starts to un buckle his pants, removing them. You do the same, Struggling to kick them off, he rips them off for you while you take your shirt off.

He leaned over you, lips barely far from touching. You breathed each others air for a moment before you finally connect. His kiss was slow and calm, the opposite of your pulse. He spent his time moving around your mouth, taking you in.
It took all of your will power not to wrap your legs around him, pulling him inside of you.

you pull away.
"please. i need you in me." you mumble to him

"beg me for it."

"please. atlas i'm begging you."

"good girl."

just the sound of his voice was music to your ears. You didn't believe there could be heaven on earth, but just your bare plead was enough. With no hesitation, he slides inside you.
He was bigger than you were expecting, it hurt. Your nails digging deep into his back, you say to him-

"i want you in-"

immediately he thrusts hard and deep.

"i'm in you. i'm so fucking deep in you."

you moan, pulling him in to your lips again.
Him still moving inside you, he slows each thrust, timing the pull of your lips with push of his hips.

he pulls away
"fuckkk. you feel so good y/n." he whispers to you.
Picking up his pace, he lifts your legs up to his shoulders, thrusting deeper and harder.
A mumble of moans and groans escaping from both of you. The grip he holds on your thighs, you can't help but whimper with abandon.

"you like it when i touch you like that? you have no idea what you're doing to me y/n. how long i've waited for this moment."
With each push deeper, you both get closer and closer. Holding each-other, feeling each others body's just like you've wanted.

With his hands locking between yours, unashamedly looking at each other in the eyes. You both begin to unravel, with not a single regret from the desperacy you both shared that night.