PLEASE DON'T CHANGE~

A couple in their sixties was sitting in the hall. The woman had her head rested on her husband. They were admiring the view from the balcony while holding their hands, just then their teenage daughter barged inside the room.

Jihyo : Mom!! Dad!!

The couple turned to see their daughter and stood up to see why she sounds so angry.

Jungkook : What's wrong princess?

Jihyo : Hyunjin is g--going to States.

She says while tearing up.

YN : What's wrong with that?

Jihyo : M--mom!!

You opened your arms and she immediately hugged you, with a soft smile on your face you ask,

YN : Why are you crying dear?

Jihyo : You know we both are dating for three years and now he's leaving.

You hummed,

Jihyo : W--what if everything changes? What if nothing remains like present and h--he change , stop loving me?

Hearing her you immediately looked at your husband who looked at you the same time.

Jungkook : I think you should hear something.

Jihyo broke the hug and looked at her father, he gestured her to take a sit and the couple sat in front of her.

YN : How long we've been married dear?

Jihyo : More than twenty years.

Jungkook smiles,

Jungkook : Right now I see my teenage self in you.

She looks up to her father with confusion,

YN : Do you wanna hear about our love story?

Your daughter nods and with a soft smile jungkook starts,

....... PAST!!

You were transferring to busan high school as your father got transferred to the busan branch of the company he's been working.

It was all new start for you and with a bright smile you entered the school campus and was on your way .

You went to staff room to tack your ID card and class details.

When you entered the class you saw a group of boys getting scolded from the teacher who you were supposed to meet. You silently stood there waiting for him to get freed but felt a gaze on you.

When you lift your gaze you saw one of the boy from group staring at you, it would be lie if you don't agree he is one of the most handsome guy you've ever saw. You turned your gaze when the boy winked at you.

The boy smiled seeing your flustered face and the teacher noticed him smiling.

Teacher : WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT?

The boy flinched and shook his head,

Teacher : JEON JUNGKOOK DETENTION FOR YOU!!

His eyes widened and he shook his head but the teacher turned his ear deaf for him and looked at you with a smile.

Teacher : You must new transfer student.

You nod and bowed to him and looked at the boy who stood there looking at you with his arms crossed. Seeing your disturbed expression, teacher turned to find jungkook standing there with his hands tugged inside the pocket.

Teacher : Do you want to extend the detention.

His eyes widened and immediately ran out of the room, you unknowingly smiled at his action and then focused on the teacher's words.