SOMEBODY~

Here I'm having dinner with my family, everyone has a smile on their face but i know my mom is actually worried inside.

I looked at my father and he looked at me with proud gaze and nothing can be more satisfying than this.

After finishing the dinner in silence, a comfort silence I walked to my room. I was checking my suitcase in case I've put all the essential items.

I heard a knock on my door and when I looked at who's there it was my mother. I smiled at her and she engulfed me into a hug. The warmth and love that feeling I'm going to miss but can't back out from my duties either.

Mrs jeon : Oh my jungkook-ah why these holidays went so fast?

I chuckled at her and detaching the hug we both sat on the bed.

Jungkook : I was literally in our hometown for 1 month and you know that's a lot for my off days.

She nods in understanding, well what can she do when her only son is in military.

Mrs jeon : I'm thinking of marrying you, do you have someone in your heart?

I sighed and shook my head,

Mrs Jeon : It means you can marry my friend's daughter?

Jungkook: No mom I don't wanna marry anyone, I'll just stay single.

And that's it I got a smack on my head, but seriously being soldier's wife is not a easy job. Rather than giving a hard time to my wife I would prefer to not let anyone into my life.

Mrs Jeon : Everyone needs a life partner in their life.

I sighed hearing her,

Jungkook : This thing applies on normal couples, I'm in military mom and there's no guarantee of my life, my half of the life would be near battalion and bringing a woman in life would be worst cause of course she would've expectations.

My mother looked down, of course she's disappointed as she also wants a daughter in law and then grandchildren. I can understand but i need to be prepared for the worst.

Jungkook : Okay mom now go to bed, tomorrow I need to be at station early.

Mrs Jeon : Is your friend going to pick you up?

Jungkook : Yeah we're going together as his breaks are over too.

Mrs Jeon : Take care son and if you find someone there don't hesitate.

Jungkook : Mom I'm going there to protect our country not to play bride hunt.

She laughs,

Mrs Jeon : Still I don't mind if she's from the small town near your unit.

I did nothing but sigh on stubbornness of my mom well I guess I get that from her.

*+:。.。Time Skip。.。:+*

I took out all language and placed it in the car. Mingyu my friend who's also in my unit with me was greeting my father.

My father always wanted to be in army but because of business heir thing he had to back off because grandpa didn't allowed but when he saw I'm interested in military, he immediately enrolled me in the course.

Whenever he looks at me there his always proud on his face. Well after all I'm captain and have a total number of 10 members of unit under me. Our team is named alpha as we've been successful in all our missions.

Dad gave me a hug and pat my back,

Mr Jeon : Go and save our country, live your life like a warrior.