SHOT GLASS OF TEARS~

I was sitting in my history class flipping pen in between my fingers while our professor was clearing doubts of the students.

I noticed a girl in front of me raising her hand to ask doubt.

Professor Song : Yes Miss kang!

Aerin : Miss song do you perhaps know anything about Queen of Baekje?

I couldn't help but stop moving my pen and look at the professor,

Professor song : There is not much about her as she died in her 20s . She was the cruelest emperor of her era.

Aerin : But still it's fascinating, can you please tell us more.

Professor Song : She's known as the coldest merciless queen of baekje . Everyone in her kingdom feared her. Historians says she lost her parents at very early age which made her cold hearted but was also bounded to marry someone.

Shivers ran down my spine hearing about this queen who's still full of secrets.

Professor song : She was a psychopath. She killed her own fiance. She was a coward to face reality so at last she took her own life as she wasn't able to save her kingdom.That's what history has written about her.

I raised my hand and professor noticed me,

Professor song : Yes Mr jeon?

Jungkook : We don't really know much about her then how can we just address her as psychopath?

Professor song : Historian says she loved color red , all of us think red as color of love but for her it was blood and she loved shedding blood by killing mercilessly.

I bowed to her and sat down back to my seat. But inside me I was really curious about her. She killed her fiance but there must be a reason for it. She took her life that does make her coward but it requires courage to even put a cut on fingers.

I sighed as there's no way that I can know about history. Hearing the bell I packed my things and went out to the garden of our university. My little brother loves roses so i don't mind stealing one from the garden.

I smiled while walking down to the garden. Inhaling the scent of roses . I traveled my gaze around the garden but something caught my attention.

I moved my feet towards it as I can't believe. There was white rose. The whole garden is covered with red roses then what's it doing here?

As far I remember I came yesterday too but there wasn't anything like this.

I can't help but touch it. Suddenly I flinched when I felt current in my whole body.

Jungkook :ay jungkook it's static current nothing to be worried about.

I say to myself finally build the courage to pluck out the white rose. The moment I plucked out the rose I felt weird feeling in my stomach. Suddenly I felt pain in my head. It's unbearable headache that I crouched down while my eyes were closed .

I heard high pitched voice something like a blade. I opened my eyes out of curiosity but my heart dropped when I found myself into a totally different place.

Jungkook : Where am I even?

I mumbled under my breath. I looked around and found large field at one side and to the side it looked like shelter. Unknowingly I moved my feets to the sound of blade clashing.

I saw someone moving the sword gracefully. Looking at her long hair I could tell she's woman. I don't know why but I wanted to see her face who was busy in moving her sword back and forth and I saw a man fighting with her but he was sweating badly. His hands were trembling in fear.