Break in

The prom was happening in a few weeks and I got a suit made for me because I decided to chaperone. Right now I was just laying in bed since I couldn't fall asleep and I couldn't really figure out why. I then heard an alarm and I knew what was keeping me awake.

Y/n mind: They showed up...

I got up and grabbed Nori's hand.

Nori: *groggily* What's going on?

Y/n: They finally showed up.

We got up and didn't even check Uzi's room because we knew she was how they got in. Nori had a vision about Uzi accidentally letting them in and she was safe kinda, the vision didn't really go that far. I flew us all the way to the evacuation spot and set Nori down behind some containers. I walked out and waited for the fight that was gonna happen while people were running in. I was getting ready for all hell to break loose until Doll ran in crying and V along with J came in.

V: Would you look at this, nowhere to run now!

I curled up into a ball and speed twords J knocking her back. I uncurled and turned to V who didn't know what was happening. I took the opening and cut her head off with my blade hand. I looked back at J and she was dumbstruck.

J: Y-You!

Y/n: What's up J? You look like your seeing a ghost.

I swapped my blade out for a gun and started shooting at her, but she quickly moved out of the way. I got my wings out and turned around swatting V away, then flew up to fight J.

She came at me but I dodged and spin dashed crushing her head. She fell to the ground and I turned to V who was pissed, but she's not much of a problem. She charged at me and I side stepped then kicked her to the ground. I looked over at J who was regenerating so I shot a few missiles at her and landed on the ground. I turned around and saw N typing V up with her own tail. Whatever was left of J I kicked away and I walked over to him.

Y/n: Uzi to with your mom!

Uzi: He's on our side!

Y/n: DO IT NOW!

She jumped and quietly walked away. I grabbed N's shoulder and spun him around before spin dashing into his gut making him drop to his knees.

N: *holding gut* Y/n, good to see your still alive.

Y/n: Shut your trap and get outta here, take that psycho with you too!

He slowly got back onto his feet.

N: Sorry.

He grabbed V and went out the way they came in. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me, but I didn't really care. I walked over to Uzi and Nori.

Uzi: Dad he's a traitor to the company like you! He spared my life and was coming to help!

Y/n: I don't care what he's doing now, your not going anywhere near him!

Uzi: But!

Y/n: Stop! I'm your dad and you will listen to me!

She got silent and nodded. I saw Doll siting against a container without her parents.

Y/n mind: Damnit...

Y/n: Nori take Uzi home, we're gonna have a new guest in a little bit.

She nodded and headed back to the apartment. I walked over to Doll and helped her stand up.

Y/n: Everything's gonna be fine, Dolly. Me and Nori's gonna look after you.

~timeskip~

We just got back to the apartment and I saw Nori pacing back and forth. Uzi was nowhere to be seen.