Eleven - Christmas Eve

I haven't updated for days. :/

I've gotten so used to writing in Levi's P.O.V. I can't stop and can't write in any other P.O.V. without it sucking :/

Levi's P.O.V.

"Shit..."

I trudged through the snow, an annoyed look on my face as I clutched the small plastic bag in my hand.

The weather was cold as fuck, and snow fell from the sky consistently throughout the day, all because I chose to go out today. It's not like I had a choice, I had to go out. First because I forgot to buy Eren a present, and second because I didn't want to be there when his friends arrived, which was mean, but I was never a very sociable person.

"Fuck..."

I checked the time on my phone, only now noticing the number of texts I got from Eren, causing me to let out another series of curse words. The unreasonable time only added to my annoyance and stress, same with the darkening sky that urged me to walk faster to my apartment. As I walked, I tapped on my phone with my thumbs, telling Eren I'd be there in a minute and to unlock the door. He texted back a second later, telling me that Armin would so I'd be able to meet him.

And just as my apartment came into view, a small blonde appeared in the doorway, looking down the other direction for me. I sighed, knowing I would probably have to call for him to notice me.

"Oi!" I called, catching his attention.

He smiled brightly at me, waving as I walked up the stairs. "Hi, Levi." He greeted.

"Hello, Armin." I replied, holding out my gloved hand for him to shake.

Still smiling, he shook my hand happily as we walked down the hall. "It's nice to finally meet you. Eren's talked about you loads over the phone."

"Is that so?" I asked, surprised that he bothered to talk about me at all.

"Yeah, he explained you to the very last detail." He answered while pressing the elevator button.

"So I'm guessing you know almost every embarrassing thing about me that he's witnessed." I said flatly, making him giggle as we stepped into the elevator together.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't make a mess." He teased. "Or bother your closet of cleaning supplies."

"I like to clean, so what?" I muttered.

He laughed again as we stepped out of elevator, walking down the hall together until we reached my room which was unlocked. Just before I opened the door, he stopped me.

"Mikasa may be mean at first, but once she sees how much Eren likes you, she'll warm up." He reassured. "And trust me, she can be really mean, just don't take it to heart."

"Well I can be meaner." I replied simply, pushing the door open with my hand.

"Levi? Armin?" Eren called from the living room.

"No, murderers!" I called back, earning a laugh from him and a stifled giggle from Armin.

I took off my shoes and placed them neatly on the mat as Armin skipped past me to the living room. I quickly threw Eren's present on my bed, planning to wrap it later before hesitantly going into the living room. Before I entered, I prepared myself to impress Eren's 'parent'.

"Hey, Levi!" Eren exclaimed happily as I entered.

"Hey, Eren." I replied, noticing the spot beside him was already occupied so I sat beside Armin instead.

"Mikasa, Levi's really nice." Armin said, nudging me with his elbow.

Feeling a glare already on me, I decided to change the subject and praise their simple decoration of my apartment. "You put up the tree." I said.