Fifteen - After Pizza

WARNING: SMUT

First of all, I never wrote smut before, so I'm sorry if it's bad ;-; This was originally supposed to be an extra chapter since I wrote it after I finally finished up with the last two chapters (again). But a lot of shit is gonna happen soon, so I thought I'd have this posted before all of that happens.

And uke Levi is great

~Levi~

I didn't think there was really a point in ordering the pizza, since we each only had one slice and ended up making out instead. Believe me, I liked pizza, but Eren's lips were better.

We had returned to our positions before the pizza delivery guy rudely interrupted us, but this time Eren was on my lap, him being the one to start the heated session by crawling on top of me. When I said we returned to our positions, we returned to our positions, meaning Eren was just as excited as last time, and it seemed I was too.

The both of us continuously let out soft moans, all muffled by the other's lips. I could tell Eren was surprised by my eager participation, since I was the one keeping the friction going by pulling his hips down against my own. I understood why, I've been avoiding this for so long even when I wanted it just as bad as him. Even now I was still hesitant, wondering if I should let it continue or not. I saw no reason why to stop, but my mind was clouded with lust, so my thoughts clearly weren't straight.

There were many moments where this almost happened, but I would always stop us at the last minute, making up empty excuses that he obviously detected, but would never push any further. I could tell he wanted it, and I didn't want to. I wanted him, believe me, I was just afraid, and that was stupid of me.

"Levi," Eren panted, pulling himself away for a moment. I quickly pulled him back to my lips, kissing him heavily for a few short moments until he pushed me away again. "No, Levi. I-"

"Kiss me," I muttered, leaning in again only to have him stop me.

"I want you," he murmured, rubbing his hips against mine again. He let out a soft moan before talking again.

"Eren-"

"I want you, Levi," he murmured, kissing my lips sweetly.

Our movements stopped while I thought. I wanted him, hell, I wanted him badly, but I was still afraid. I wasn't sure of what to do when we got to it, and I was ashamed to admit that. I didn't want him to be unsatisfied, or bored because I didn't know what to do. I wanted it to be perfect for him, but I couldn't give him that.

"I want you, please," he said again.

He had said it three times, so maybe he wouldn't care if I didn't know what to do. Maybe he would like it and want more, maybe he would be perfectly satisfied.

"Then take me."

After I said those three words, the movements and kisses became more intense, rough and erotic. I think I showed him how much I wanted him just by participating, and eventually becoming dominant. He obviously knew what to do more than I did, but it was clear that I was more confident and less hesitant in this situation.

I didn't think I quite understood the reality of the situation until he had picked me up, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, frantically searching for the friction that was once shared between us. I considered backing out and apologizing, but I had already let it go too far, and I didn't want to anyways. I wanted Eren, I wanted all of him.