28.

ION

we entered a empty room backstage.

"what's wrong with you ba ha?" she asked.

"what? i just want to join in the conversation masama ba?" i asked still taking a sip on my whiskey while leaning on the empty table.

"yun ba talaga?"

"look, we didn't have a proper conversation throughout this whole night. ngayon lang kita maso-solo." i put my glass on the table before stepping closer to her.

"wag dito." she said stepping back.

"why?" i kept on chasing her steps until she's leaning on the wall.

i stared at her face.

those red lips.

it's like asking me to be kissed.

i leaned at her face more closer until i could feel her breathes.

"you're so fucking sexy." i whispered before i attacked her lips kissing her torridly.

i then slipped my hand on her cinched waist pulling her closer until our bodies are touching each other.

i then forced her to open her mouth and sucked on her lower lip causing for her to let out a small moan.

"ion-wait." she said between our kiss trying to push me away but i didn't let her go.

"wag dito. vhong's here."  that's when i stopped.

"what's it to him? anong pake nya?" i chuckled sarcastically.

"they might see us!"

"right. your date might see us." i scoffs.

"no-it's not like that! this is just not the right place okay?" she said.

"okay, enjoy that jerk." i said fixing my polo.

"jerk? what's your problem with vhong ba ha? akala mo i don't see that you've awfully rude to him the whole night?" she said.

"i don't like the way he looks at you." i said.

"my god ion. bakit mo minamasama si vhong? do you know him?" she said that made me silent.

i couldn't say a word.

"ewan ko sayo." she said before leaving me inside the room.

— — —

ever since that night happened in the releasing of the magazine i don't see her more often.

everytime i called and ask her to have lunch with me she always insisted dahil may lakad raw sila ni vhong.

that vhong is really something.

i know he likes vice.

"alam mo instead na nag mumukmok ka dyan, why don't you go shopping with me?" aya ni cat.

she's here now at my house with wilbert. tatambay raw sila.

"have you seen the articles about the event? it's all about vice and vhong!" cat muttered habang hawak hawak ang ipad nya.

"they look good together actually." wilbert said at tinignan ko naman sila nang masama.

"get out of my house kung yan lang naman ang pag uusapan nyo." i said with no expression.

"very serious. ang bagal mo kasi gumalaw bro!" wilbert said.

"eto naman! mas bagay kayo, kaya tara na mag bihis ka na we're going shopping!" cat said.