25. revealed and sudden regression

"What? Why the hell are you sorry? You just informed me and I'm glad you did so-

"No Bhai wait. I-I am sorry because....what I informed you isn't true." Miheer's words caused Siddhant to go alarmed.

"Elaborate." It wasn't a question. It was an order from Siddhant.

"I uhh.. actually during the celebration...." And just like that, Miheer explained the whole blunder to Siddhant who had his breathe held unknowingly.

"...and now I'm on the airport that your phone connected. I'm so sorry bhai I shouldn't have done this prank and.." he couldn't complete his sentence before Siddhant busted on him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD MIHEER? HOW COULD YOU BE SO IMMATURE? WHY WOULD YOU DO A PRANK LIKE THIS EVEN IF YOU WERE THERE WITH HER?" Unknowingly, Miheer's eyes started tearing up. Not because his brother shouted on him but because he realised his mistake.

Oh what have I done! I'm sure something must have happened between the two. Because of my stupidity that is.

"Sorry brother." He sniffed.

"Ridiculous." Saying this, Siddhant hung the call up.

While Miheer hung his head low and waited for him flight's arrival.

While on the other hand, Siddhant had been stressing up in guilt. The guilt to not only fight with Chavi but also accuse her and doubt her loyalty. When all she had been was faithful.

He hated himself at the moment for the level of things he said to her in rage.

What have I done! How sad and hurt must she be. I can't even imagine...

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Can I come in beta?" It was no other than his mother, Aisha.

"Please maa. You don't need to ask." He replied after fixing his condition.

"I was askin- wait, Siddhant? Something happened?" Aisha's tone changed at looking at the overwhelming condition of Siddhant. It was more than evident that he was on the verge of tears.

While he sighed at her worried face.

Indeed, mother knows it all.

"Nothing mom. Just work load, you know." He decided not to tell him mother about his stupidity and tried a failed attempt at lying.

"Siddhant. Tell me the truth! I know it isn't just work." She warned in a worried way and he gave up finally.

"I messed up." He whispered and hung his head low.

While Aisha took a seat near him, on the bed he was sitting at. Urging him to look up and continue, her expressions changed furiously as he narrated the whole situation to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chavi, who was exhausted by all the work and mental stress, finally came back home. She looked at the time. 11.30. Nothing new. It got even late sometimes to come home from work.

But generally, she had this excitement to come back home to talk to him. But today, that's the same reason she didn't wanted to come back home.

She sighed at the change of scenerios. She had cried about five times within last three and a half hour. Reason? Same.

She changed into comfortable clothes and made her way towards the balcony. She wasn't feeling to work anymore. Just needed a moment of solace. She did got it for a few moments.

Untill her phone rang.

Aisha maa.