2 | 𝐓𝐖𝐎

GUESS WHO'S BACK

GUESS WHO'S BACK

The storming sounds from outside started to become louder and louder. Eleanore looked out the window of Five's room only to see a blue vortex in the garden - which was hard to believe. She froze for a moment (impossible things which she couldn't quite understand had this kind of effect on her), but as soon as she could, Eight rushed out of Five's room - she even considered jumping out of the window.

Her heart started beating a hundred-times faster when she saw her family standing in front of the anomaly.

"Out of the way!" Klaus shouted with a fire-extinguisher in his hands. He ran towards the blue waves of light and when he couldn't use the extinguisher properly he just threw it trough the vortex. Eleanore probably would have laughed in a different kind of situation, but right now wasn't the time for being reckless and so she pulled Klaus back from the anomaly as Luther and Diego stood in front of everyone - a way to protect their family from something they didn't even know.

Eleanore's lungs felt heavy. A pack of cigarette was all she wanted from the moment had she stepped into her childhood home and now something - something truly extraordinary - was happening around her. Her mind couldn't believe what she saw and she feared the vortex would swallow the whole mansion around it like a vacuum-cleaner.

All of a sudden, an elder man's face appeared in the blue waves of light. He was screaming, his face reflected the pain he was in as he rose his hands beside his head. Eleanore's eyes widened slightly at the horror his features held and she felt her own mind imagining the worst scenerios possible about what could the man feel during entering the vortex. Agonizingly slow, the man's face started to turn into a much younger one - a face that Eleanore claimed to know all too well, although she couldn't believe it. His silver hair turned black and his facial hair disappeared as he came closer and closer, deeper and deeper into the vortex. Eleanore grabbed Klaus' hand and the man squeezed it as she did so when the familiar-looking man fell from the blue light.

Eleanore was quick to approach him, but she was held back by Klaus as he looked pleadingly in her eyes, asking her "please, stay here" with his green orbs and Eight couldn't say no to his despaired expression. She stopped again, almost right beside Klaus as he still held her hand, searching for comfort in the rather stressful situation.

As the mysterious man stood up, Eleanore had to realise that he wasn't much taller than her - maybe even the same height, therefore the height difference between them only could be one or two centimetres. Eight took note of this in her head as she stepped closer with Luther and Diego, now pulling Klaus with her by his hand and urging Vanya and Allison to do the same. They decided to do the same as the other four - altough they shared a worried glance before doing so - and watched intensely as the man - no, not man, the boy swept away the thick layer of dust from his coat. Eleanore was watching him strongly while the others were glancing at each other cautiosly. Her hand slipped from Klaus' who gasped and tried to catch her once again, only to fail when she moved forward again. Four looked what the boy reacted to her sudden inquiring behavior and as he glanced him up and down he realised to whom the familiar face belonged to.