5 | 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

KISS YOU

KISS YOU

TW: mentions of drugs and alcohol.

Eleanore's mind was probably a bit clouded by some alcohol from the club they went to after their performance and the medium dose of party drug from Klaus. Her head felt light and she wasn't thinking before talking - most of the ecstasy was now out of her system, but the dizzy feeling which was brought by the many shots Max gave at the bar or Klaus drained with her still had their effect on her. She shuffled to the stairs before the entrace of the block she lived in, heavily leaning on Elliot's shoulder; sure, the block wasn't the best (Eight mainly blamed Diego and his fines for that), but it was good enough to live in when they were home. "There, there." Elliot said as she struggled to walk up the stairs to the door and helped her. "Do you want to have a tea before bed?"

"Mhm." Eleanore hummed quietly, but the man still heard it. It always entertained him when she was drunk: Eight wasn't the type of drunk who did crazy things to policemen and then got arrested, but she could be quite funny under the controll of alcohol. She would trip on her own feet or occasionally lose her voice and start singing with the worst cracky voice they've ever heard. It sometimes made him remember his younger sister, Emily, when weed got her in a good mood and made her feel the joy stronger.
Unfortunately, she couldn't stop at weed.

Oh well, her choice.

"Do I ever say how much I adore you, Ellie?" Eleanore mocked and woke him up before those deep thoughts could have entered his mind. Elliot rolled his eyes at that - of course she would mock him with the nickname they both have, but still, he chuckled. "No, you haven't said it today so far, Ellie."

Eleanore gasped dramatically and put a hand on her chest as a way to imitate offense, but laughed as soon as her palm touched her collar bone. Elliot laughed too, though his laughs were so much softer and lower than Eight's loud laughter.

As soon as they reached the apartment Eleanore took out her keys and then dropped it immidiately. Elliot smiled at her clumsyness and leaned down to take them up as the girl leaned to her doorframe. She closed her eyes for a moment; somehow, she liked being drunk. Sure, she hated the taste of vodka and tequila, the drinks Max was so fond of, and she hated the whole suffering part afterwards, where she always promises that she'll never drink again, but then break that promise miserably soon and then dealing with the consequances again, but being drunk was neither. It was after the first and before the last, and it was so peaceful! No worries about work and family business, no screaming and shouting voices in her head. It was calming to have those small moments when she could just lay down and enjoy the silence without hearing anyone's private life's details.