Forty Two:

Dre

Feburary 12

11:13 am

While Ana dropped Gigi off at school and went to go out for breakfast with her cousin, I took Gio and went to go pay mine a visit

Keem opened the door with a smile on his face. 

"My boy" He dapped me up and grabbed Gio from me "Wassup baby G"

He held his hand up for a high five and gio slapped it, smiling 

I followed keem into the house and closed the door behind me. 

"You bout to be a married man in 2 days. Thats some crazy shit"

"I ain lyin"

I saw the baby swing rocking in the living room and realized his daughter was in it sleep

"Oh you on daddy duties? Where her momma at?"

"Shit.. Ion know. She going to some event today and I told her ill keep her until tomorrow"

"An event?"

"Yeah" Keem nodded, putting Gio down "I told yall she one of them lil instagram girls"

"Nah.. You said she was a instagram hoe"

"Yeah. But I can't call her that nomore. Especially in front of my baby. And I told her im glad we on good terms cause the way her followers be actin, I would've had to go swing on every single one of em. Being a babydaddy to them type of girls ain for the weak. Especially if they hate yo ass"

I laughed a little "Trust me. I know"

"I be forgetting bout Aysia sometimes" Keem chuckled "That girl hated yo ass from what I heard"

"But where she at now? So who got the last laugh"

"You going straight to hell. Right witcho brother. Everytime somebody bring her up Darius always gotta violate"

"Darius hated her ass"

"I can tell. Ion know how we started talkin bout her the other day and the minute they said her name he yelled out saying fuck that cokehead"

"I believe it. Im surprised he ain say worse"

"He did say that somebody should've took her ashes and mixed it up with some cocaine then give it to her other cokehead friends that used to kiss her ass"

I just shook my head 

"That nigga crazy in the head"

"Crazy as hell"

"Mine" We both heard Gio say, causing us to look. He was standing over Keem baby, pointing at the pacifier in her mouth

I sucked my teeth "Boy you don't even know what to do with a damn pacifier."

"Dont come in my baby house tryina bully her baby G"

Gio continued to point at Noelle while a smile crept on his face. Eventually he took off running to the kitchen 

"Ain no food for you, since you wanna bully my baby" Keem told him

"Alright. Now when my son whoop yo ass"

"I ain lyin. He might look like you, but he act like Ana mean ass"

I nodded "He do. And speaking of... She gone whoop yo ass too"

Keem started cheesing hard "I already know she was cursing me out last night. Thats why I told her cousin to tell her I was taking her out"

"You ain fuck her? Did you?"