↻﹔cupid [XXVI]

it was a very stressful day for xochitl, she was trying to warm up her mind by getting coffees at Starbucks while studying. since her midterms are close.

she got ready and went to Starbucks immediately.

when she arrived, she ordered a frappe and found her place to study.

while studying, she couldn't focus on her studies. her mind is filled with the negative thoughts, that she couldn't get that out of her mind.

she brushed it off and continued to work on her studies.

not until she saw you, entering Starbucks, with someone, that was a boy.

her focus wasn't on her studies anymore, it was on you and that boy.

you also saw her staring at you, the both of you locked eyes.

it was something different, that you couldn't explain.

your eyes never left.

"hey y/n, are you there? bitch, what do you want?" your brother asked, you were dumbfounded.

"what?"

"watch that tone, young lady. what do you want?"

"matcha." you replied, still locking you eyes at xochtil’s figure.

"who are you staring at?" you ignored him, and continued staring.

until, he smacked the back of your head..

"what the hell dude?! what’s your problem?!" Xolo laughed at you, but you looked him dead in the eyes.

meanwhile, xochtil thought the both of you were together. it shattered her heart.
she was holding back her tears, but it slowly fell.

she immediately closed her laptop, and puts it in her bag. grabbing her coffee and getting out, as fast as she can.

you looked at her, storming out of starbucks. wondering what was wrong.

"hey Xolo, I'll be back for a min."
you followed xochtil out, before hearing what xolo had to say.

you ran after her.

"xochtil! wait!" you shouted, from afar.

xochtil took off her headphones, and turned around seeing you running after her.

"xochitl, can we talk? please."
you told her, catching your breath.

she looked down at you, "why should we talk? you have a new life with your boyfriend. "

"what boyfriend?"

"the guy you were with at Starbucks. "

you tried holding in your laugh," what's so funny y/n?"

" he’s my brother, xochtil. " you laughed at her, her face turning red because of embarrassment.

"fine, we can talk. at your house only, I don't want to be seen. "

you smiled widely.