↻﹔cupid

few months passed, xochitl being back with her friend group, happy then ever.

meanwhile you finally graudated, and found a job as a interior designer you were beyond happy.

and also, did I mention that you and xochitl now share a dorm? you offered to share a dorm with her, at first she was shy but she still accepted.

you just got home from work, it was a tiring day. trying to get the most perfect design for your client, it was hard but you told yourself that you'll finish it at home.

you opened the front door, and kicked off your shoes. you saw the tv from afar that it was on, it was probably xochitl waiting for you to go home.

“hey xochitl, I'm home.” you sat down next to her, she noticed that you were tired. “you already tired?” you nodded in response.

“lets go to sleep, rest your mind for awhile.” she said as she turned off the tv, you followed her as she guided you to your room and hers.

“get changed into your pajamas, i have a suprise for you tomorrow.” you chuckled, “what is it?”

“its supposed to be a suprise, I don't have to tell you that.” you sighed lightly, and tucked yourself in. “goodnight, see you tom.” she said to you.

“goodnight xochitl.”

and you totally didn't forget to finish the design.

it was 4 in the morning, you already woke up.

you groaned before getting up, you saw at the other side, xochitl sleeping peacefully.

you went to the bathroom and took a half bath, after that you got your clothes from the closet and changed in the bathroom.

changing close was done, and all you needed to do is cook breakfast and finish that design.

you got out of the room, quietly so xochitl wouldn't hear you and you wouldn't disturb her peaceful sleep.

you started cooking breakfast, you decided to make pancakes and bacons since you were craving for it.

you finished cooking and placed the food on your plate, you grabbed the plate and sat down in the dining table all alone, eating and finishing your design..

few hours passed already, it was 9AM, xochitl just woke up and got out of the room seeing your figure tiredly sleeping on the dining table.

she walks to the dining table and pokes you, “uh are you awake?” you look up to see who it was and it was xochitl.

“oh yea of course, i am.” you responded tiredly, “cmon go and get ready, I have a suprise for you.”

you were confused at first, but you obeyed her and changed your clothes, so as she.

you said getting out of the room, “where are we going anyways?” you questioned her, “secret.”

she brought you into some random place, it wasn't that random but you've thought to yourself that you've seen this lake before.

“i think i have something to tell you, I've been keeping this for a long time and i couldn't keep it to myself anymore.” she mentioned.

“what is it?” you asked her, “i like you, for a long time. I really do, I can't keep my feelings hidden anymore. it's okay if u don—”

you cut her off, with a soft passionate kiss. that was the only thing you've waited to hear before.

“be my girlfriend.”

“i will be yours xochitl, my heart will always beat for you.”

bai dis is the ending :P