↻﹔cupid

while waiting for momona, xochitl was actually very nervous about it.

“do you think they already hate me?” she bites her nails, aggressively.

you take her hands away from her mouth, and rubbed her back. “dont think about anything negative, okay? think positive for awhile. they won't hate you just for a minor inconvenience.”

your reassurance made her feel calm.

few minutes later, they arrived. and it was completely silent and awkward.

"so uhm, hey guys. I just wanna say sorry for the things I've caused to our friend group. i don't mean it, really." 

“is that all you can say? after ruining this friend group, xochitl?” sophie did love xochitl, but the anger she kept was so painful that she cried all night.

“I'm never good at apologies, but if I tell you something. would you believe me?” xochitl asked, they all stared at her. they nodded in agreement.

“im bipolar. that's what caused me to do these kinds of stuff. it's okay if you don't want me back in the friend group, I totally understand it.”

“xochitl.. you could've told us that sooner. we would've understand you.” momona rubs xochitl’s back.

“were always here for you, we've got you.” with malia’s comforting words, xochitl crept up a smile.

“we always got your back xochitl. if it wasn't for u, we would never have been here.” shay hugged xochitl, and they all hugged themselves.

you smiled at how xochitl was back with her friend group, but you were kind of just there looking at them awkwardly.

“i think i should go, it's your guys time to bond.” you smiled awkwardly, but xochitl stopped you.

“hey,don't leave yet come here!” she made you feel included in their friend group.