Last Day's Bring New Beginnings

"Sasha's Pov*
   " Sasha's Alarm Rings*
       I rolls my eyes as I try to add a couple more minutes in, then I hear my older brother and sister already trying to beat each other to the shower. (Aaron Nickname A1 (23years old)  and sister (Summer Nickname Sum Sum (19).  Finally after  a couple minutes past I get up and call my mom. 
"Ring, Ring"
"Hello"?
"Hey momma I just wanted to check on you I know your still out working I just wanted to check on my hustla".
"Whatever why you blowing me up you know I'm working".
"Anywaysssss, you eating and making sure your taking your medicine".
Mom giggled then replied "Yes momma you make sure you get to school on time this is your last day and you don't need any reason for them not to give you your diploma".
"Yes ma'am I hear you imma get ready now I love you".
"I love you too".
I hung up and started getting my outfit for the day ready. Then I made my way to the bathroom which I was grateful was empty at the moment . I took a shower then went back to my room to get dressed. Once I finished getting dressed I made my way back to the bathroom to fix my hair and my  brother passed me on his way out.
"Hey ugly whatchu got going on for the day"  A1 says as he laughed at my hair.
"You needa be worried about your baby momma banging on the door last night because imma need you to handle that quickly".
"Na you right for sure she know I just got out and shit slow but once I get that bread imma break her off like I always do she just think that shit gonna do sum fr, enough about that  I gotta make some plays real quick make sure you get ya hair done by a professional it's almost your graduation don't do my name like that your my sister ".
He hands me $500 and smiles at me.
"You know I appreciate you but please give that to my nephew give her something so she can have peace of mind and let me see my nephew please".
"He's always taken cared of I gave her money real money before I went in so I know she aight but if I bring him over I need you here just in case I gotta go out real quick you know how things be but I got to go I'll tell you the day and everything when you get home".
  I nodded my head and made my way into the bathroom, I grabbed my gel and did a slick down ponytail and fixed my edges real nice. Then I looked in the mirror and saw my black denim skirt with a pink and white hoodie  and my white and black dunks. I walked back to my room grabbed my  bag and walked out the room to head to my car. It was a old Nissan Maximum that used to be my older sister but she finally got a new car and let me use this one. I got in the car and immediately opened my bag and got my gas and backwoods so I could roll up. Once I was done I light it I grabbed my phone and blasted *Sza Snoose* and started singing as I pulled out of my apartment complex.
"I'll touch that fire for you
I do that three, four times again, I testify for you
I told that lie, I'd kill that bitch"

Finally I pull up to my school and pulled out all my perfumes and oils to rub on myself after I park. I took my edge brush fixed up my hair and took a couple pic to post on the gram before I made my way to the front door. As I was making my way I heard someone calling my name.
"SASHA, SASHA"
I turned around and saw my best friend Tiara coming out of her car and making her way to me.
"Hey bitch" Tiara says as she puts her arms out to hug Sasha.
"Hey I missed you whatchu been up to"?
"Honestly just been doing me girl I just met this guy named Trey a few days ago girl the thing I'm trynna do to him" Tiara sticks her tongue out out as she laughs about my shocked reaction.
"Um trey is a hoe ewwww".
"Idc he is fine you trippin his long sexy ass".
I rolled my eyes and continued to make my way down the hallway. Tiara and I both had the same first period with Mr. Smith 412 and we made our way up the stairs to the classroom. Once we went inside I found us a seat near the window and looked outside where I can see the beautiful community garden that the seniors had started last year which was in the middle of the courtyard. As I find myself caught in a daze I heard and deep voice and it snaps me back into reality.
"Hello student I hope that I have prepared you all for your college days that come ahead and I am glad I had the pleasure of teaching you all" Mr. Smith says as he passes out the time and schedule for our graduation on Monday morning. As he gets closer to my desk I get a deeper smell of his cologne and I instantly look up seeing his dark drown eyes, tall thin but muscular body, with a nice curly shape up. I found myself looking but looking away because I didn't want to make it noticeable. He finally drops my paper off and I can smell his cologne leaguer even after he walks away. He walks back to the front and starts talking again "Make sure you are on time because we will go in order and if you are late you will get your diploma after the ceremony and will not walk across the stage". "It's the last day so you may use this time to get your  year books signed or get each other Facebook whatever y'all be doing these days". After Mr. Smith was done talking everyone started to clicking up. I pulled out my yearbook and annoyed Tiara to sign it. "Honestly I only need you and Ms. Taylor to sign this because if it wasn't for her being a guidance counselor slash real life therapist I don't know where I'd be". "Nah foreal Ms. Taylor stay looking out when I got caught skipping she ain't even write me up she just made me go to the next one". I laughed and looked at Tiara before I said "I just hope ion't run into Alex and my last day would be made". "Why you and Alex break up anyway"? "We broke up because he was on the phone wit me and I heard a bitch in the back he talking bout I'm always lying to start shit yea and I'll end shit to keep playing". "O wow Alex out here acting brand new huh". "Yea I guess so I'm just ready for this day to be over honestly". "Bitch senior week we needa host a party girl or sum" Tiara said as she rolled her eyes. "Aight how bout we go down to the beach after graduation just me and you meet some fine ass guys and smoke all that good shit". Tiara and I went over the plans of how we were gonna spend our senior week until class was over. The day went by pretty fast after that which I was happy about and I just wanted to make my way to the office before I go and see Ms. Taylor.
I entered the office and was greeted by the secretary Ms. Simpson " Hi how are you what can I help you with"?
"Hi I wanted to get Ms Taylor to sign my year book."
"Of course I just seen her go into her office". 
I nodded my head and made my way out to her office. I made my way in her office where I seen her on her laptop. "Oh hey Sasha how's you last day going "? "Hey Ms. Taylor it's going good just excited to be done honestly". "I'm so happy to see you make it this far through it all and don't you stop Sasha I'm serious you're so smart it's time to focus. Either you need to go to college or get a job and save up put yourself in the position to not depend on anyone but be who people depend on". Tears started to fall from my face and Ms Taylor got up to hug me "Just make me proud okay Sasha". "I promise and once I do I'll be back just know I can't promise a lot but I can't promise that". Ms Taylor hugged me one more time then she signed my yearbook as I made my way out her office. Once I made mu way to my car ready to roll me up a blunt when  I seen someone at my car. The closer I got the more annoyed I got, it was my ex Kevin. "Damn baby girl it's crazy how you still ducking my call got me blacked for what ". I rolled my eyes and tried to continue my way to my car. Once he noticed I wasn't answering he made his was infront of the car door. I stopped and looked at him before I took a deep breath "Yes Kevin".
"I missed you Sash you know you missed me".
"You remember the last time you didn't get the messaged my brother fucked ya ass up so go head on okay".
He grabbed my arms looked me in my eyes laughed then he just walked away but kept looking back and whispering some something.
Honestly I don't have time for him right now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I made my way back home to my apartment complex and I see my faveeeee (Landon but changed her names to London) sitting in her car listening to  Flo Mili.
You never dated a chocolate bitch
You want a model bitch, all for the internet
All that ki-ki-ki'n, I ain't in to that
All my mini-me's, I invented that, facts
Long-ass weave, flow down my back
I want a picture with a baseball bat
Hoes don't like when I talk like that
Please, don't bark, 'cause Milli bite back
I walked up to her singing and twerking in the car
"Come inside sis I miss you" I said as I approached the car.
"Damn bitch you look good you lucky I'm gay and I love dick cuz you looking real sexy today Frenn"
I rolled my eyes and opened her car door "Bitch let's go".
We walk inside and I go to the kitchen to get us some fruit as we sit on the couch and watch old episodes of bad girls club.
"London I know you been making some real money you been slaying everyone's hair lately you making bread "?
"Yea I'm making money girl but it's hard work trust when you wanted to start doing hair anyway"?
"Im just trynna  find something that I'm good at you know I'm graduating and don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do."
"Why don't you just ask A1 he stays with the moneyyyyy"
"You know he just got outta jail and he needa be worrying about my nephew and his crazy ass baby mama imma handle me cuz the way he acting it's like he wanna go right back and my momma needa stop working like I got too much on my mind".
"Damn girl all I can say is if you looking to make quick money my uncle Raymond got a club in the south side call Magic Paradise I can definitely call him only if you promise me -".
"Promise you what"?
"To not be no drug pill pop bitch or no hoe cuz it ain't about that shit get your bag, stack that cash up and leave no time to make friends that get you killed".
"Okay I promise but is it  far from here cuz ion't need nun of my people or people that know my people to catch on to what imma do ".
"Yea its some ways out I can drive witchu one of my dl niggas stay out there I miss the dick and the money girl u drive there and I'll have us on the way back".
"Thank youuu no fr you know I hate long drives by myself"
"Come on and get ready it's a drive and time is money baby".
I nodded my head to agree with London then made my way to my room. I looked through different clothes and found this sexy see though outfit that showed off my curves. Then I heard a knock on the door and hear Landon.
"Sis you trippin sit down let me slay ya hair and make up to go wit that nice ass and titties pocking out that dress bitch"
I laughed and started posing "Yess I'm looking real nice frenn what is it giving"?
"It's giving you don't want no money taking all day and shit come on now".
I rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair while London was beginning to section off my hair so she could straighten it.
I rolled up and we smoked while we talked about the old days before London graduated and left me at this school alone.
London finished up on my hair and make up and we made it on our way. After about 45 minutes we made it to the club and now I can feel my nerves getting bad. London looks over at me and grabs my hands to say "I'm going to call my nigga to come to the club and spend that money I can't leave you I gotta make sure my sis knows the ropes before I ever think about leaving you" .
"You sure - I ain't even gonna front bitch I was about to make you stay and offer to buy you something to eat".
"Shiddd is the offer still on the table bitch the drive got me hungry asf".
I nodded my head and laughed then grabbed Londons hand as we headed inside. As we get in the club was beautiful it was still only 8 pm so not many people were inside. The club had poles in a couple of sections which lead to a big stage with two poles on it. We walked around the bar which was located right in the front near the door and saw a man middle aged man with a polo shirt and dark dress pants that looked at us and rolled his eyes. After looking for a couple of seconds he spoke "What can I do for y'all"? Before I could say anything London said "My uncle Raymond you know whe-". Before he could finish his sentence another middle aged man came through the door wearing a black suit that looked real expensive and a nice watch to match. London turned his head and went towards the man to give him a hug.
"Uncle ray u looking more like money everyday help a nephew outtt".
"Shit I can do you one better you start coming in here and doing the girls hair i definitely have some bands coming your way"
"Uncleee say less I have some time right now actually come meet my friend diamond". They walk over towards me and I smile still trying to figure out who is diamond. Once they get close London begins introducing me "This is my girl diamond because that ass shines bright"he laughs and
his uncle looks me up and down. Then he says "You are definitely sum real nice to look at usually I make girls audition but I don't have time to focus on that I have business to handle you just make sure when my business get here you and you personally can handle them tonight so just know if you don't got that magic just go now cuz I won't depend on you twice".
"No I gotchu I promise I'll hold it down ".
"Aight shawty and just remember what u hear tonight or any night shouldn't be discussed".
I nodded my head and London grabbed my hand to show me where the dressing room was. The room was spacious with mirrors all over on the left was a make up  station with a girl sitting down getting her make up done. The make up artist looks over at us and gave London a hug then said "what you been up to London all grown now I remember you sneaking in here when it first opened". London rolled his eyes then and said "Yea I'm grown now boutta start doing hair so get used to seeing me again sweetie". They continued to talk to each other while I went to find me a nice area where I could change and put my stuff down. Once I put my stuff down I saw this all black laced lingerie that was calling my name off the rack of clothes that was spread throughout the dressing room. There was a sign on the wall that said "all lingerie is $30 and will be included when you tip out". I grabbed the lingerie took it to my area and put it on. I fell in love with how the lingerie fitted my cures and my bob fit my face but you could still see all this ass, but just know once I run it up I have to get me a 30 inch buss down immediately. After I got ready I met London in the front still talking to the make up artist. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce my friend Diamond she's gonna be coming wit me doing her thang and moving that thang, Diamond this is Kayla but I call her Kay slay let her retouch you make up she slays". I reached out to give her a hug and introduced myself " Hey Kay I appreciate you get me right girl". "Nice to meet you diamond and trust I got you imma make you some money tonight". London went to the back of the room and started looking through different cabinets until he found hair products in one of them. He began to set up a station near Kay while she was finishing up touching up my make up. I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through instagram when I heard someone call my name. When I looked up it was Ray telling me to come that his private client has arrived. Before I could speak London tell him " She's coming just let me fix her fit real quick" . He nodded and made his way back out the dressing room. I got up and London grabbed me and pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear "While your here your name is Diamond and by no means drink from any drink you haven't seen the bartender herself make do you hear me watch more say less bitch always". I nodded my head gave London a hug and smiled at Kay before I made my way out the dressing room....

Love y'all💕 been thinking about writing again for awhile it help me mentally and hopefully it can help you to in some way