Private Dancer

*Sasha's POV*
I walked out if the dressing room and saw Raymond waiting for me with 3 other men standing around him. All of them looked designer down from head to toe but the one in the middle he was tall, chocolate, with nice white teeth which has always been my weakness. Raymond waved over to me and walked us all over to a private section in the back. This section had a small stage in the front and I made my way on there as the men found places on the couch to sit. As I start rubbing my hand on my body Raymond says "This is Diamond her job tonight is to make sure y'all have a good time so enjoy but be respectful". The men nodded and started talking to each other. Two of the three men came over and started throwing money on me as the chocolate guy continues to talk to Raymond. I did a couple twirls and poles tricks it was my first time so I didn't want to do extra and end up embarrassing myself in front of these men but they mostly threw money when I twerked or did floor work so that was good for me. After dancing for a couple of minutes I notice the chocolate man walking up the stage and reaching out to grab my  hand. He looked at his two friends he brought wit him and said "Y'all had shawty's attention for a while lemme see how that ass is it looks real soft". He helps me off the stage and make his way over to the couch he was sitting at and laid back.He looked at me and took some money out and started to make it rain all over me. I got over him on the couch and started whining on him as he would lay back further to get the full affect. He grabs my waist and holds it tight then continues his conversation with Raymond "My fault I couldn't focus with her fine ass up on that stage had to bring her close you feel me, anyways I love doing business with you ray you handle business made a name for yourself but I know you can take some more keys". "You don't like money or something nigga if shit get hot you should already have a plan and with the money imma give you nigga you should be able to pay for a plan". "Aight i gotchu boss man just time got to make some moves get everything right u feel me". "Nah I hear u have my boys give you the work I need some alone time wit Ms Diamond right now". Raymond nodded his head before he shook the man's hand then headed over to the man's friends and they made their way out the door. "So Diamond I ain't never seen you at this club cuz I know I would remember you". "Today is my first day ion't really be in the south side like that". "Damn that's a shame I'm hoping I can change that they call me Dollaz look at us we cute already Diamond and Dollaz". I started blushing "why is that mad cute though". "Nah it really is just like you" he smacks my ass while he reaches in his bag for more money to through. "You know you gonna be my girl right it's just something about you". I crawled up the couch and stopped just before I got to his lips. He immediately grabbed my neck and started kissing putting his hands on my ass and biting my lip. He smacked my ass then said "I ain't even like this fr babygirl let me give you my number and we gonna meet up tomorrow give me your number and be ready by 8". "Damn you ain't asking you just demanding huh"? "Yea cuz you think I'm playing this ain't my seen and ion't really do strippers no disrespect but you sum different and I gotta see for myself, and next time I see you babe less make up". "Less make up um this is how I make money". "Nah I bet you look better without it how about this I bet you 1000 you come into work with no make up on you'll make the same or maybe even more money". "Shit I know I'm bad but I can't say no to $1000 that easy, but what if I loose what do I gotta do for you"? "All you gotta do for me is keep letting me get to know you that's all". He reached out for my phone and I unlocked it so he could put his number in. Then he starts getting up from the couch and grabs my hand to help me up "How much would it be to get you to leave this place right now name your price". "I am feeling you baby but my home girl brought me here and I can't leave without her". "Oh you the loyal type huh, yea imma call you" he grabbed my lips and gave me a kiss before handing me hundreds in my hand then walking out. I got my bag and started picking up piled of moneys my small bag got filled that I had to grab a trash bag that was sitting on the side of the stage. Once I got done gathering  the money I went back out and was heading to the dressing room when I was stopped by Raymond "You did real good tonight go up their on the main stage and do a set for me make you sum more money cuz I know you got a couple thousand then you can go ion't need my nephew driving late". "I definitely understand and I appreciate you for tonight". He nodded his head and made his way to the back  where his office was. Then I made my way to the dj booth so he could call me to go on stage.  Once I got on stage the dj changed the song changed to BBO by Migos.
AP on me, iced out
Tennis chains iced out
Whole pointers 'round my neck
Looking like a lighthouse
Yeah nigga piped down, choppa make it pipe down
Running man running man catch me if you can
Bad bitches only, bad bitches on me
The song comes on and I'm going down on the pole till I get to my knees and pop my ass which makes money go flying. Then I did a couple of split and lifted my legs back and money was coming from all over the room. I did my last song and got off the stage with what had to be a couple more thousands to add to the money I already had in my bag. Security helped my pick it up and put it in another trash bag for me. Once I had all my money in my hand I made my way to the dressing room when I was stopped by two girls one was light skin with platinum blonde hair on her head. Her make up was done nice and she had a white lingerie outfit with white stripper heel. Her friend next to her was brown skin with black hair and had on a dark blue lingerie set with black heels to go with it. The blonde hair girl looked me up and down then said "Ion't know who you are but this is our club don't think you're about to come and steal all the private sessions from us I'm Juicy and she's Exotic you better ask about us how you come in and do no research". The brown skin girl Exotic then stepped in my face and said "We break hoes faces that fucks with our money when I'm done you won't be making any ask the last bitch coming in here thinking she's the shit". I looked at both of them and took a real hard grip on my money cuz imma smack these bitches with the bag they got me fucked up. "Ion't want no problems because I can be a problem so y'all do you and I'll do me". "It's giving scary" Juicy says as she flips her hair and laughs with Exotic. "Says the bitch that's trynna jump me if you really bout it why y'all need to be to bothered bitches and gang up". "WHO TF IS BOTHERED BITCH YO UGLY A-" before she could finish London peaked through the dressing room then came out and started yelling "THIS THE WRONG ONE BITCH MOVE AROUND". We all start going back and forth then seconds later Raymond comes running out the office and says "If y'all want a job shut the fuck up I'm not arguing with a soul if you speak after I speak you  out no coming back simple, now Diamond I already told you it's time to go so you and London in the dressing room now, and for Juicy and Exotic shit gonna change if you like it or not so if you lay a hand on Diamond it will be repercussion and get y'all asses on the stage y'all get gone with the ghetto shit in my place of business". I rolled my eyes and walked into the dressing room with London to go get dressed. London storms in the dressing room slamming his fist together and said "Ion't wanna be disrespectful but if they think they jumping you I'm tripping and pulling bitches wigs off shit I gotta do something ". I started laughing as I put back on my dress "Nah them hoes is mad but I'm not about to fight them bitches my face is my money hoes gonna have to get sprayed if they touch me lay hoes out don't worry bestie I got them hoes". I finished getting dressed and we made our way to the door we got in the car and I started to roll up as London started to drive. "Damn bitch it's already 2am how it get that late this fast" I said after I looked on my phone to see if I had any messages. "Gurl you talking bout the wrong thing bitch we both leaving this bitch with thousands like when are we going back". "Bitch whenever I just promised this fine ass baller I'd go on a date with him tomorrow tho". "Ohhh is this the nigga that got you right tonight"? "Yessss girl he was fine chocolate with nice teeth and tattoos like bitchhhh". "Omg bitch yes you gotta goooo see how he trynna spoil a bitchhh". "You already know, but how much did you make tonight you made good money or i needa splits this"? "No sis I got paiddd my uncle gave me a couple thousands to be his on call hair dresser and the dancers hairs that I did they already gave me real good tips". I lit the blunt then passed it to Landon before responding "Periodt just had to make sure my bitch was right". "And is". We got on highway and it was a nice vibe not too many cars was on the road and London don't play when she drives fr so it felt like we got back in no time. We pull up to a McDonald's and London looked over at me "Bitch I'm too hungry and tired let's get sum to eat and I'm staying at your house tonight". "That's fine sis just get me sum nuggets a peach pie and a Oreo Mc flurry please". She nodded her head then pulled up to the machine "Hi how may I help you"was said by the cashier when we approached. "Hi may I get 2 nugget meals 2 peach pie and 3 Oreo Mc flurry please" yes pull op to the next window". London drives over and looked at me and said "Bitch ion't know if I'm high but that sounded good asf did we get fries and sauces". "No we definitely need honey mustard and fries". London nodded and pulled up to the window and completed our order then we pulled off. We made it to my complex and London held my bags for me while I help my heels in my hands cuz my feet was killing me. We got inside and I was so glad that my mom was still working so she wasn't able to see me sneak in this late. We creeped into my room and I turned my tv on and pout on some old season of bad girls club again. Then I laid all my money out on the floor and started throwing it up in the air. Landon joined me then said "It isn't as fun unless you know how much you made". "Nah that's real shit you take a pile I'll take a pile and we'll add it together". London nodded his head and I pushed my stacks of  money towards me and the other pile towards her. Then I started dividing the dollars buy $50 stacks and ended up with 20 stacks of 50 and 1 stack full of hundreds totaling $3000 all together. I put my ones together and tied it up with rubber band then I looked at London and said "I counted 3,000 how about you"? "I'm high so we gonna add this number by $100 cuz I was counting fast asf but I got 2,000".  "Damn bitch 5 racks in one night bitch it's up, I'm trippin are you busy next week I need you to come wit me senior week Tiara wanna plan it but ion't know who she's inviting so this money gonna help me get my own little Airbnb or sum". "Hell yea bitch gotta show off this bawdyy lemme invite one of my boo's"."Yasss now im excited my bestie is coming and we gonna be in our own vibe imma look up some rooms in the morning". I got up then changed my outfit into shorts and a long shirt then I looked at London "Look through my closet I know I have to have something that fit". She nodded her head and got dressed then we laid in bed and talked about Nikki and cheering on Wilma to beat her beat ass on Bad girl club season six while we ate our food then I feel my eyes lower until I fell asleep...

Thank you for reading💕 I love you all and hope you enjoying the story as much as i am🥰