New Life, New Problems....

*Dollaz Pov*
I helped Sasha make her way in the car then I made my way inside and pulled off. I was mad at Sasha for not answering my phone calls I had to pull up on baby girl . Her fine ass got me coming up to thats club had to bring her ass home with me. If she check in with daddy maybe I would have let her do her thing at that club get that side money but for now she's mine. I turned up the music playing Kissin On My Tattoos by August Alsina then grabbed Sasha's hand as we drove to my penthouse.

"Baby, I don't blame you
For being in the club
Getting all that love
'Cause you're so beautiful
God made you to show that off
Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy
But I want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one on one thing
But baby, it should change
'Cause when I be out with other chicks, I be thinking 'bout you"

I pulled up to my penthouse and held Sasha's hand until we got into the elevator. Then I just said fuck it I picked her up and put her legs around my waist and gripped on her ass while I was sucking on her lips. We made it to the top floor and I held on to Sasha as I opened the door for us to go in. Then I laid Sasha on the bed and slipped her panties to the side while I rubbed my tongue back and forth on her clit watching her eyes roll back and moan get louder. Then I slid into her wetness and going faster wit every stoke. Sasha scratching up my back as I go deeper. She starts holding me tight and I can feel her cumming I start going faster and her cream starts flowing out dripping all over the sheets. "You like how daddy's fucking u huh" I said to Sasha as I flip her on her stomach and starts grabbing her waist as I fuck her harder and pulls her hair as I go deeper. Sasha starts moaning louder then cream begins to flow down while I look at her moan and making the sexiest faces. I couldn't hold it in after I seen her beautiful face and was finished right after. I laid back and pulled Sasha close as we spent the rest of the night in bed watching her favorite show the bad girl club and ordering in.

*Ring Ring*

I was woken up by a call and seen Dash name on my phone.
"Wassup Dash"
"Dollaz sum niggas just robbed me come now".
I sat up in the bed and my heart started racing "By who nigga wtf is going on whenever I try to do some shit y'all always get into dumb shit".
"How the fuck would I know I was just able to pop a nigga in the leg as they was running away".
"Aight good I'll call Rj to call the medic you need me to take you there or you aight"".
"I already called them I'm aight they ain't really do shit".
"Aight I'm boutta meet you there lemme handle sum rq".
I hung up the phone and went over to where Sasha was laying down then kissed Sasha until she woke up and said "Good morning babe gotta check on sum things real quick I'll see you tonight tho right"? She laughed and rolled her eyes "yes if my nephew don't need me but I'll let you know, imma invite Landon over for now just to have some company ". I knodded my head and gave Sasha a kiss and some money before I walked out and made my way to my car. I hopped in and played who you foolin while I made my way to the trap house.

"Who you think you foolin'? We not new to it
We countin' fluent
I'm scammin' a wood, my cup full of mud
I came out the hood
Sometimes a gangsta need a hug
I'ma give all my problems above
Hate when people keep doin' too much
Keep it real, the streets show you no love
We don't need no one vouchin' for us
I've been grindin' and found me a bust
I've been searchin' for love and found lust"

I arrived to the trap house to see a couple of naked bitches in the dinning room bagging up while my man's Coolio and Rj sat on the couch counting money. Coolio and Rj got up and dap me up then Coolio said "Aye man wassup you here to check onDash". "Hell yea when you know me to be up this early shit not since dime bag days". "Shit everyday dime bag days foreal" Rj said as he got back up and made his way to the bitches in the dinning room. One of the bitches her name was Keisha she had nice curves with a fat ass I had to smash that a few times shit I be seeing the way she bends that's ass over for a nigga. She made her way over to me then she takes her hand and rubs her pussy and shows me her fingers then says "I been getting real horny thinking bout the last time how about we go back to your place boss". She takes her tongue and licks her finger I'm not gonna lie I'm turned on as hell but I'm really trynna see where this shit go with Sasha so imma do my best to slide. "I'm actually here to see Dash I'll holla at you aight". She rolled her eyes but I simply walked past her and made my way downstairs. We had downstairs set off as a hospital just in case for emergency I met Ethan in college yea I might be on my street shit but the reason ion't get caught see I graduated with my masters in psychology momma ain't raise no dummy. Ethan graduated with a master degree in biology funded by me of course once them scholarships got cut for all them drinking and driving incidents I was able to help out and now he helps me out. I get down to the basement to see Dash laying down in one of the hospitals beds talking to Ethan so I make my way on the couch to let them talk then hollered out "You tough right niggas get shot everyday b" and started cracking up. A1 threw the hospital pillow at me and started laughing then said "Aye man you came here and talking shit aleast come wit sum to eat damn". "Listen mf order sum food and stop bitchin mane how you feeling anyway let's talk about that first". Ethan told Dash to order his food while he talk to me then made his way to the couch where I was sitting. "Dash gonna be fine the bullet grazed him honestly but I'm more worried about his story don't make sense watch him we can talk more later"Ethan said as he tried to talk low as Dash ordered his food. "Aight well I'm happy he's aight thanks you know I got you just hit up Rj upstairs.". I said loudly so A1 wouldn't get suspicious. Then I started to get up and said "Well business calls I came to check on you call me when you leave here and take Coolio wit you just in case you get into some heat until you feel aight". "Aight busy man I'll see you"Dash said as I dap him and Ethan and made my way up the stairs . Once I was back upstairs I pulled Coolio and Rj to the side "Rj you stay here and have the money ready for Ethan, and call some other niggas to come in let everyone know the trap house can't have less than five shooters in and ready to go whenever, and Coolio stay with Dash for a day or two make sure he's straight aight you know he's injured even if he say no tell him I said it's for his protection". They nodded and I dashed my way out the door to avoid Keisha. I made my way in the car and called Sasha.
*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*
No answer what the fuck is up with shawty boutta make me mad......

Thank you for reading🥺💕 and allowing me to express the stories in my head, until next time🥰💕 love you all💕👉🏾👈🏾🥰