chapter one

Japans POV

I get back from my hangout with south Korea and I hear something from my bedroom.I look around confused then I hear it again.I go in wearily "Who's making that noise?"I say with worry in my tone,Then I see who it is,"Seriously you again!" I say annoyed.they chuckle "Yes me again." I sigh and then ask "Why do you do this?" They answer "because I want to annoy you idiot." I mumble loud enough for her to hear "I am not an idiot..."
She responds "Oh really?" "Yeah!" I shout. She says"Alright then say sunrise 3 times" she holds out 3 fingers."Easy!"I exclaim "sunrise sunrise sunrise!"

"You really are an idiot!"she exclaimes happily. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. Then I realize.

Now I'm stuck in the mirror!she exclaimes "The empire of Japan is back baby!"I am speechless as I stare in horror. "Don't worry"she mockes"I'll only rouen everything."

I mutter "This can't be happening..."She responds oh but it is."she laughed like a crazy person.She was one.

         Empire of Japan POV

Finally after all these years I'm free.Finally free.Free at last.I can't wait to cause havoc once again just like I used to.With nazi Germany~ and I guess with Italy and all the others...but I need to look make my self look like the current Japan... Wait... that's face paint!I proceed to open the box that it is contained in and then I use the spung thing to cover the red lines after that I get changed into some cute and cozy clothes, ugh why does she wear these!I get a winter hat as I don't have cat ears like her so I just had to pretend I was hiding them.Then I get Japans phone and started to look for that thing she uses to talk to people.she asks "wait...how do you know how to use a phone?!" I reply smugly"you're always on it so of course I know how." "Ugh I really am an idiot"she says. "Yep" I say not really listening.So this must be the thing... I tap on it and  start looking for Germany I find him and call him.

He answers the call and says"Hi Japan"
I reply "uhhhhhh hi..."gosh I'm not used to talking to normal Germany "you alright?"he asks.
"Yeah I'm fine...ummmm so you wanna meet up?"I say.
"Sure"he replies"were though" I say"hmmm let's go to yours" What did I just say!Ugh I don't want to go to his.But it won't be in vain as this is for nazi Germany afterall~

"ok so Wacha wanna do when you get here?" he asks.
"Uhhhhhh"I say "I don't really mind..." He replies "alright... movies it is!" Movies... haven't heard that word in a while.It's always phones these days ugh.
"Alright I'll meat you there!"I say pretending to be excited."Wait I forgot to ask... who else is coming?"Germany asks."no one else"I replied."oh!" Germany started "uhh ok" then he ended the call. Welp that was weird.

Then Japan asks worriedly"What are you trying to do?" I reply "It's non of your concern."
"Awwww are you scared I'll rouen your plan so cute." She mockes."NO.I could kill you in 2 seconds!"I Shouted."Then do it.Do it Bitch" she says.I try to punch the mirror to kill her.

My body doesn't let me like it is holding me back.Dose she have slight control over me?

"What the heck..."I mutter.she laughed "I'm stronger than you think"she said darkly.

I regain control.And say"And so am I."
She chuckles and says"read a history book." I ignore her as she is just trying to annoy me. It is  weird though... it's like we seep into each other's life's.I mean I guess it makes sense we are technically the same person but...how have we never noticed it?
_________________________________________________________________
Ok this is the end of this chapter not sure how good it is but I hope you like it.ummmm oh random thing when I was a kid I wrote lick instead of like because I was an idiot and didn't know how to write like.Oh also be sure to tell me if I misspelled things or used wrong grammar OH and your ideas.Also I realized that most likely not many people are going to read this...eh whatever.So I hope your having a nice day but for now bye.