more duntrent lol

a/n weezer

Duncans POV

quick a/n: WOA!!! STARTING WITH AN IRL POV??????

I woke up, my head throbbing. I felt sick to my stomach, but even that sickness wouldn't take my mind off of what happened at the party last night.

I can't even believe I remember everything. I'm...glad I didn't. The last thing I remember was Trent driving me home. Not my home, though. He drove me to his house. Where was he?

"Duncan, you awake?" Trent asked, as if he could hear my thoughts.

"What do you think?" I responded sharply. "Sorry," I quickly apologized, realizing my harsh words.

"Wow," was all Trent responded with. "Duncan apologizing? That's a first."

"Oh, shut it," I said.

"Right, right. I shouldn't push my luck."

He walked over to me and set a cup of water and some aspirin on the coffee table in front of me.

"So," he started. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

I stayed silent. I couldn't tell if my answer would embarrass him or me more. I didn't know why I cared.

"Is that a yes?" he asked me.

"Yeah..." I responded quietly.

Trent just chuckled a bit and got up, walking into his kitchen. I took a moment to look around his apartment, taking in my surroundings. I then took the aspirin with a huge gulp of water.

A few minutes later, Trent arrived again with toast. We just sat side by side for a few moments of silence, the quiet occasionally being broken by the loud cronches of me eating the toast.

"I enjoyed it, by the way," Trent spoke, breaking the silence. "The kiss."

"I," I started, taking a moment to swallow a chunk of toast. "I did too."

Trent just smiled before kissing me again. I just stared in disbelief. I think Trent noticed a look on my face, because he laughed a bit before taking my crumb-filled plate back into the kitchen.

a/n oh no, guys!!!!! more romance that i'm not good at writing😓😓😓😓💔💔💔💔

"Hey, Trent?" I called to Trent as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" he called back.

"What are we?"

A long pause.

"What do you want to be?" he asked back.

a/n be honest...how cheesy was that😭😭😭

A long pause again, this time from me.

Trent walked back into the living room, sitting next to me again as he let out a sigh.

"Duncan, you can be honest-"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I blurted before he could finished speaking.