ermmm idk

Noah's POV

"I think I'll sit out for spin the bottle," I said, not wanting to be part of any drama that happened. Also, I had a boyfriend now.

"C'mon Noah," Geoff insisted. "Maybe you'll even get Cody!"

"And what if I don't?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Noah, it's fine!" Cody said, obviously excited. I don't get how he could always be this excited at any party.

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes. I got up and sat next to Cody.

"Alright, dudes!" Geoff exclaimed. "Time to start!"

"WAIT!!!!" a voice yelled, followed by loud, hasty footsteps. Sierra. "I wanna join!"

"Oh, uh..." Geoff said hesitantly. It was clear he didn't want to leave anyone out in the party. Especially not the blogger girl who could ruin anyone's reputation. "Sure, Sierra. You can join."

"EEEE!!" she squealed. "Thank you, Geoff!"

Sierra sat down, and the game started. Sierra insisted on going first, but no one let her. Geoff spun first, and landed on Bridgette. Well, this game was already rigged. But maybe that meant I had a good chance at getting Cody, and no one else. Bridgette spun, and landed on Trent. Okay, maybe not so rigged. Then Trent spun, and landed on Duncan.

So...rigged game?

Duncan spun, and got...Trent??

Definitely rigged.

Trent spun again, and landed on Justin.

Not so rigged...? I should stop overthinking this. I glanced at Duncan, and he looked a bit jealous as Trent and Justin gave each other a small peck. I chuckled a little.

Justin spun, and landed on Leshawna.

Definitely not rigged.

The two gave each other a quick glare, but got it over with. Leshawna spun, and landed on Lindsay, which wasn't so bad. But when Lindsay spun, she landed on Heather! I desperately hoped Heather's spin would land on Alejandro.

And thank the Lord almighty, it did.

Heather shot a glare at Alejandro, to which he just smirked. Everyone watched intently as the two kissed, which definitely would've lasted longer if Heather hadn't pulled away.

Alejandro spun, and landed on me.

Yahoo.

He just gave me a peck on the cheek. I refused to do anything to anyone else unless I landed on Cody. But I was scared that Sierra would do something to me. God, who knew spin the bottle could be so...scary?

I spun the bottle and luckily enough, it landed on Cody. I thanked whatever God there was, and turned to Cody and gave him a kiss on the lips. We smiled at each other, and he spun the bottle. I got a good look at Sierra, and she was practically fuming. Even though I was scared, it was kind of funny.

Cody's spin landed on Beth. Eesh. Who invited her?

a/n live laugh love beth slander (i'm sorry to those who actually like beth💔💔)

A look of pure terror was on Cody's face as he leaned over to Beth. I almost burst out laughing at the sight. Beth then spun the bottle, and hers landed on Sierra. The two quickly moved on, and Sierra spun.

I seriously can't tell if this is "rigged" or not.

Sierra's spin landed on Cody.

529 words!!!!! another cliffhanger sorry i just really wanted to finish this one