Teen!Michael Afton x Smart!reader (platonic)

FYI this was not a request (I started this before I got any requests), so I decided to use one of my favorite characters :D. I made it platonic because I made both Michael and Y/N in 7th grade (about age 13) and I don't wanna write romance until the characters are at least high school aged.

Pronouns used for Y/N: he/him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was in his math class, bored out of his mind. He had already finished his assignment and was now starting to doodle on his paper. He was in the most accelerated math class his school could offer him at his current grade level, which was algebra apparently. Though soon enough it was time to pack up and get to his fourth period class, which was honors history. He was exited because this was the first class of the day that he had with Michael.

After quickly moving through the halls to get to his next class, he sat down in his seat and waited for Michael to arrive. The bell was about to ring when Michael ran into the classroom and got into his seat next to Y/N. Y/N gave him a disappointed look, "Mikey... You have to be on time, c'mon, we've talked about this..." he whined jokingly. Michael responded honestly, not noticing that the boy next to him was joking, "I know... I'm sorry" Y/N lets out a little giggle, "Mikey I was joking, it's okay, I'm not upset," he says, giving Michael some head pats and a boop.

The teacher was taking attendance and had just gotten to their table, "Michael?" she called out. "Here," he responds in a dejected voice. "(Deadname)?" She calls out to Y/N. "Here," he says in an even more dejected voice than Michael. Micheal gives him a small side-hug and flashes a smile to try to make Y/N feel better. It surprisingly works and Y/N gives a small smile back, feeling a bit happier, glad that Micheal is his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

270 words

I know it was short, but this is the first "x reader" story I've made in a couple of years, so I was just kinda getting a feel for writing them again. Thanks for reading! :D