School

Beep beep went naruto alarm arghh he groaned as he hit it with his hands he woke up from the best dream that sasuke was kissing him and marking his territory on naruto body.

Naruto quickly made it to the shower and took a 10 min bath cause his breakfast took long.

When he was done he put on some joggers with a boy London crop top (naruto has a girl waist and a huge butt like Jennifer Lopez big)

he grabbed his one Handel backpack and his iPhone 6 (so much for being poor sasuke and sakura)

he walked to school cause he don't have a car when he got there he saw Ino and sai wating for him at the gates.

Wow naruto Ino said swagged up again hu. nah naruto said I borrowed this from my aunt tusande anyways let go sai said.

When he enter math class first period he saw sasuke and sakura French kissing he just walked passed them when he tripped on the floor.

He saw sasuke feet sticking out everyone was laugin expect naruto. Apologize naruto said to sasuke.

Hn for what sasuke said for tripping me naruto yelled that when a slap his his face it was sakura don't you dare to tell at my boyfriend she said.

Whatever naruto said he just went to his desk.

Sasuke POV
I was kissing sakura when I saw naruto walk in he passed us and I wanted to make him mad so I tripped him I just wanted to hear his voice .... What n-no I was kidding about the voice thing .

Apologize I heard him say I was a little embarrassed when everyone was looking at me making me look like a bad person hn for what I replied

for tripping me when he yelled I jerked a little so I guess sakura notice.
and slapped him I mean why did she have to slap him I mean I wanted to slap him I think

LUNCH
Naruto POV

I was sitting at the luch tabel by myself cause Ino wanted alone time with sai

they been dating for 4 years those two and I never got mad when she took sai away from me

I was eating a snandwhich when
When kiva sat by me I was surprised cause he never talk to me it was silent for a while y-yes I said breaking the silent he looked at me.

Where are your friends he asked me. Umm there somewhere eating I replied back. What type he asked hu I said what type of sandwhich are you eating he said oh t- tuna I said.

Sasuke POV

When me and sasukra and shikumru and gaara and hinata  enter the lunch room we saw naruto and kiba talking to each other.

Something about it made me mad was it that kiba was talking to the loser or the loser was talking to kiba

anyways we just ignored hinata ignored trying her best to stay patience since I hat her man with that loser when we saw him got up he came to sit with us.

What was that about hinata said I don't usually listen to their fight but since this one include my naruto I mean naruto I just listen.

You heard me she said talking to that faggot she said well kiba started I saw him eating a sandwhich that looked good

I went up to the main meal section saw they weren't serving sandwiches today so went to ask him where he got it he said it was homemade

I asked him what kind he saw t-tuna and you know how much I hate tuna kiba said then he kept quiet

Well I don't wanna see you hanging with that faggot she said .

FAGGOT it that what you are naruto are you gay