Ch 2 Confession

On a cold November morning Clay pasted up and down the bedroom hallway. He was rambling to himself. As he was tried to find the right order of words. Nick was sound asleep, oblivious to his friends foot steps. George on the other laid awake in bed, he her Clay pasing. George new it was Clay because this wasn't the first time he has pased that hallway. He often did when he was trying to think of a new video idea, or just the right lyric for a song.

      George sighed and set up. He had been listening to Clay walk for hours.'Oh boy,' George though'what did you do this time Clay' George turned the tableside light on, before putting his hoodie on. As he walked to his door, he didn't hear Clay pasing any more. But was that a good thing? George decided it would be best to at least see if he'd gone back to bed, or was in his office.

      When he opens his door, he didn't see Clay at first. It wasn't until he looked down. George was shocked to see Clay sitting on the floor. He had his knees to his chest, with his head and arms on his knees. He was leaning on the wall beside George's door.

      When Clay head George's door open. He knew George was staring at him.
"Sorry I woke you up." Clay muttered, not moving his body. George hear resentment in his voice, as if he was hiding something important. George nelt down by Clay,
"I've been awake for awhile. What's wrong, why had you been passing?" George asked, trying to sound calm.

"You don't have to lie." Clay look over towards George. He saw concern in his friends eyes. 'Why is he looking at me like that.' Clay though for a moment, shacking it off a second latter. Clay quickly stood up, as George followed his movements up.

"I know I wake you up. I'm going back to sleep." Clay started to walk back to his room, when he felt George's hand gently grap his wrist. Clay stoped mid step, feeling his tuch. George said,
"We both know your just going to lay in bed for the next few hours."
Clay looked at him almost defeated, he didn't smile at all.

"Come talk with me instead" George smiled in a way he new Clay couldn't say no to. He new Clay had some sort of feelings for him. George was right, Clay couldn't say no,
"Fine" He said quietly.

      George led Clay by the hand to his room. He sat on his bed, agents the head borde. Whilst Clay stood beside him. George leand over and patted the middle of his bed.
"Sit here, and lay down" Clay looked at him confused,
"Whyyy?" He asked. George just smiled at him.
"You'll see"

      Clay trusted George, so he sat down, and slowly laid back. He felt George's hands on his head, and heard him move. When Clay laid completely down his head was in George's lap. Clay was not expecting that, so his face was a shade of light pink. It didn't help that George started playing with his hair. Clay was looking up at George, just watching him.

"What's bothering you" George wondered,
"What is this, a therapist session?" Clay said in a jocking manner. George smiled at him, thankful Clay was laughing again.
"No. I'm just trying to help." George said kindly. Still playing with Clay's fluffy hair.
"I thought I was supposed to be the mom friend" Clay mocked, as he rolled his eyes. He didn't mean to say that in such a rude way. He expected George to hit his head. As he usually does when Clay would say something that would update George. But he did just the opposite. He moved his hands to Clay's face, cupping it.

      George moved his thombs down and up Clay's checks. Clay closed his eyes, feeling comfortable in George's embrace. George loved Clay's face, ever since he first saw it. It was a few minutes before either of them spoke. George brock the silence,
"I'm sorry" Clay look up at him worried. And George stoped moving his hands.
"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." Technically in Clay's eyes, George could do no wrong.

"Well," George started, "Nick has been making fun of you a lot more lately." Clay look away from him and thought, 'Why does he have to read my mind.' George saw him look away, and in George fashion. He pulled Clay's hair to move his head.
"OW!" Clay yelled in semipain. He covered his hand with his hands. George was glaring at him. Clay noticed, and staird back. But Clay's eyes looked more tired and sad then intimidating like George's were. He noticed how Clay's eyes looked sad.

"I hope you know we where just teasing you. We didn't mean to upset you." George said in the most caring voice Clay has ever heard from him before. Clay paused for a moment.
"You could never upset me George."

...

Little did both of them know, that George would say things that would eventually brake Clay's heart.