Ch 3 Confuse

The sun shun through the bedroom window. Tension was still thick. And Clay was still laying on George's bed.
"Tell me the truth Clay" Clay didn't know why, but he like it when George used his real name instead of calling him 'Dream'. It seems to grab his attention more the 'Dream'.

"The, truth?" Clay questioned, trying to stall. The truth was something he wasn't even sure was true.
"Yes" George started, "Your hiding something. And what ever that is, it's hurting you emotionally." George put his hands on Clay shoulders, trying to calm him. Clay wad more confused on his comment,
"Emotionally? What do you mean?" He questioned again. As George continued to masoge his shoulders, he spoke,
"You haven't been yourself lately, you've just, been more- sad a guess"
"Sad?" Clay chuckled, not knowing how to respond.
"Yes, sad" George said definitely, and continued,
"Your not as happy as you usually are" George cupped Clay's face again, and leans down to see his face better.
"Is there a reason why?" George questioned.

Clay stumbles over his words, George leaning over him was definitely a distraction for him.
"Well... I've been umm, having trouble um." Clay didn't know if he should tell him, 'It would be nice to talk to someone about this' Clay though.
He was quite for a while trying to figure out who to respond.

George saw his eyebrows lower, Clay was thinking. George tried to be patient with Clay as he thought.
"I'm listening" George caringly said

Clay took a deep breath, then sat up. George moved back to give him space. Clay sat up right facing him. He avoided eye contact with George, he was confused himself.
"I'm... Having trouble deciding on umm." Clay stoped, trying again to find his words. George scooted closed to Clay, both where now sitting cris cross (✨apple sauce✨).
George reached out and took one of Clay's hands. He look up, to be meet with George looking back at him. Clay sighed then continued,
"Something that will drastically change my life... All our lives" George was a little concerned hearing that. What could Clay mean?

"How drastically?" George was getting more concerned the more Clay would try explaining this thoughts.
"Umm, it will actually be mainly an effect my life, but since we all live together..." Clay rambled once again stalling, wanting to avoid the conversation. George picked up on that.

"You want a dog or something like that?" George said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood.
"No." Clay said seriously, resetting the atmosphere again. He was annoyed being in that situation. 'screw it' Clay though. He was just going to say it.
"I want to adopt a child George."

They kept their eye contact. George was shocked. He had never heard Clay even talked about having a family before, let alone ever having a child. George just stared at Clay. Now he didn't know what to say
"A... Child?" George repeated it, almost as if he didn't believe what he heard. Because he didn't. George looked down trying to think of what Clay really just said. He was a little scared, he valued George's opinion a lot. Even if he didn't need George's approval, he wanted it.

"Adopt..." George repeated again. Reassuring himself that that's what he heard. Clay watched George's body language. He seemed weirdly calm to Clay. George eventually looked back up to Clay. He didn't find it hard to know what he was going to say.

"Okay" He simply said smiling. Clay, hearing that was over filled him with joy. He couldn't contain his excitement. He jumped on top of George, nocking him over in a hug. George laughed seeing his happiness. He chuckled as he hugged George tightly. George hugged him back. For a moment they just laid hugging. Clay listened to George's heart beat. He was rarely this close to George's chest. He put a hand on Clay's head, playing with his hair.

George obviously had questions,
"Sooo~ Do you like, have an age range you want?" Out of all the things Clay worried about, age wasn't one of them.
"I haven't thought of that yet" He answered honestly. Rolling off of George, and laying on his back beside George. George moved to his side, watching him. Clay was staring at the sealing. George just had to ask,

"Did you, umm. Want my approval?" Clay closed his eyes, and smiled a bit. George had seen through him  Then he whispered,
"Maybe~"