"Hydro dragon, Hydro dragon, Don't cry"

Hi. Tortilla is Tartaglicious or Childe as you know, he's just existing here and idfk why zhongli is here either. Enjoy? I suck ass at writing. I think this can just be in modern times (Phones 😋).

Zhongli was on his way to meet up with the hydro dragon after the execution of the hydro archon. When he reached Fontaine, it was raining quite heavily. Tortilla taps Zhongli's shoulder gently, "Are you here to see Neuvillette?" He asks, a grin on his face.

"Yes, would you happen to know where he is, Tartaglia?" Zhongli replied, holding back his laughter, "-And remember to tell me who named you that." He adds on.
"Shut the fuck up, anyways, I heard Neuvillette was in his office, Wriothesly has tried to get him to open the door but he won't"

"I see.. seems like the hydro archon was very important to him, I feel this isn't a good time to visit. Shall we?" Zhongli asks, a smirk on his face
"Ah yes, we shall your Almighty highness" Childe says in a joking manner, taking Zhongli's hand.

A faint blush appears on Zhongli's face when Childe took his hand, but he ignores it. Childe smirks and kisses Zhongli (Insert some random meme here, thanks). he proceeds to take Zhongli to a more private area.

They did the gayest of all the gay of the gayest.

Meanwhile, Hydro Otter and Doge Punch Guy

"Neuvillette? Open the door please. Hello?" Wriothesly repeats for what feels like the hundredth time, yet he still kept his soft tone. "C..come in?" Neuvillette says in a shaky voice, Wriothesly opens the door carefully and enters the room, closing the door behind him.

"Neuvillette, don't cry. Remember what she told you?.." Wriothesly says, walking to Neuvillette who was sitting in the corner on the floor, sitting beside him. "I.. I know what she said but, I just wish she didn't have to go" he says, leaning on Wriothesly.

Wriothesly gently pats Neuvillette's back, "Can I sleep on your shoulder?" Neuvillette asked, to which Wriothesly replied with "Why don't you go to bed then?", He picks Neuvillette up and carries him to the bedroom.

Neuvillette lies down on the bed, "Stay, please?" he asks Wriothesly, Wriothesly lies down next to him and cuddles Neuvillette to sleep. He didn't know someone so cold was this soft and fragile, and he certainly didn't expect it to be Neuvillette. The rain had calmed down a lot by the time Neuvillette fell asleep too.

Hi there, Author here. It's 11 pm 😋🥳💜😍 I hope you liked the story at least, I'll make sure to try my best on the second one. Thank you so much for read and I know it was short, but the next part will be good. Trust 🤧❤️‍🩹