Misunderstandings

Slight Angst because why not 🤭🤭 but I will make up for it. 💜
~ Akiro

Dinner

"Wriothesly..?" Neuvillette says, looking at Wriothesly
"Hm?" He replied, looking up from his phone
"Why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something?" He asked, looking slightly hurt.

"What? No!.." he pauses "..why do you think that?" He spoke with a gentle tone
"I.. I just.. uhm, you haven't really been spending time with me since the last time you comforted me after her death.." Neuvillette replied, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Honey, I'm not mad at you nor am I avoiding you, it's just work has been stressful for the both of us and you've got like 2 court cases tomorrow back to back" Wriothesly says, sighing softly after he spoke.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have spoken like that.." He apologizes
"Then.. how about we take the day off tomorrow?" Neuvillette suggested, taking a sip of his water afterward.
"Mm.. we could, but we're free for a week if we finish work for tomorrow" he says as he got up from the table and took both of their plates to wash them

"Oh, right. Let's go get some rest then" Neuvillette says, following Wriothesly into the kitchen.
"Mhm" Wriothesly nods, Neuvillette proceeds to wrap his arms around Wriothesly's waist.

"Huh?" He smiles softly as Neuvillette buried his face in Wriothesly's neck.
"You really are tired" Wriothesly teases, turning off the tap and turning around to face Neuvillette.

He kisses Neuvillette he gently, making him blush
"Mmh~.." Neuvillette lets out a soft, quiet moan.
"Oh? Did I ever talk about how adorable you are?~" Wriothesly teased as they both began to walk to their bedroom.

"Well, get some rest now" he says, getting into his pajamas, which Neuvillette also does.
"Mm.." Neuvillette got into bed, waiting for Wriothesly to do the same.

As soon as Wriothesly got into bed, Neuvillette snuggled up close to him
"Awwh..~" Wriothesly teased, cuddling Neuvillette to sleep.

Man these stories are short af but my brain is too small to comprehend big ass paragraphs. Thanks for reading.

 Thanks for reading

They're a bit gay

Creds: ginger_joy1

Go show some support 🤭