"Afternoon Tea, Monsieur?"

I have been doing random shit all this time and forgot I had Wattpad and didn't write 👺👺 sorreh but here u go pooks

It was about two in the afternoon when there was a quiet knock at Neuvillette's door, he puts his papers down and looks up.
"Come in" he said, loud enough for the person outside the door to hear.

A little girl enters the room
"Sigewinne? What're you doing here?" Neuvillette asked with a hint of concern in his voice, though his expression was neutral.

"Wriothesly sent me!" She replied, sounded quite happy.
"Oh? That's lovely. You seem quite joyful, is there a reason?" He asks, he seemed curious of why Wriothesly would send Sigewinne instead of coming himself.

"He gave me one of those pretty flowers! It looks so pretty," she said, showing Neuvillette a Romaritime, she seemed quite proud.

A smile tugs at Neuvillette's lips and he pats Sigewinne's head.
"Mhm, a very beautiful flower indeed. And I'd love to have tea with him, tell him I'll be home after work" He says before sending Sigewinne back.

A few hours passed and it was about five pm now, and Neuvillette had finished his work for the day. He looked forward to having tea with Wriothesly.

He walks out to his car and drives himself to the cafe Wriothesly wanted to meet up at, (He went home and freshened up first before going to meet up with Wrio dw).

Neuvillette walked into the cafe and looked around to find Wriothesly.
"Neuvi?" A voice said from behind Neuvillette, and Neuvillette turned around to see Wriothesly.

"Oh, I thought you were already here" he laughs nervously.
"I was a little late, sorry for that" Wriothesly replies, hugging Neuvillette.
Neuvillette returns the hug

"Do you feel better?" Wriothesly asked. He pulls back from the hug
"Yes, I do. Thank you for asking" Neuvillette said.
"Well, go order yourself something, I'll pay" Wriothesly said, waiting for Neuvillette to go order himself food

After a few minutes, their orders were ready and they found a free table to sit at.
"Well, how was work?" Wriothesly asked, taking a sip of his tea.
"Good" Neuvillette replied

After a little while of talking, it had gotten pretty late outside.
"Wow, time flies. We should get back home" Wriothesly points out, they both finished their food and drove home.

Wriothesly gets ready for bed and so does Neuvillette
"Love you" Wriothesly said, placing a kiss on Neuvillette's lips before they both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

Wriothesly gets ready for bed and so does Neuvillette"Love you" Wriothesly said, placing a kiss on Neuvillette's lips before they both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace

I been gaying a lot thanks 4 reading I'm moving soon and I'll be depression without my ADHD besties 💔💔
Wish me luck
P.s. NEUVILLETTE WILL COME HOME I HAVE.. FURINA

~ Aki