TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤-5

At Kim's house :

Mrs Kim was sitting in the living room waiting for Taehyung, cause she was not at home yet. She was so tensed because she had send her home before herself but when she arrived at home Tae was not there.

Mrs Kim : Don't know where is she? She never listens to anyone. Oh God please keep her safe wherever she is. If her appa come to know that she is not home yet then.....

She was busy mumbling with herself but stopped when she saw Tae coming inside and going towards kitchen. She stood up and rushed towards her.

Mrs Kim : Tae, where were you? Do you even know how tensed I was when I didn't find you at home? You went from there before me then? You know your father is very angry on you. Why were you speaking nonsense there. All villagers were looking at you. And...

Mrs Kim was busy asking her questions and scolding her but Tae ignored her and was busy in collecting snacks from the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim : Come here I am talking to you. Are you even listening.

She hold her arm and turned her toward herself.

Tae : Maa, I am not going to do any marriage. And I will say this 10 times, 100 times and 1000 times also. So please leave this topic.

She said climbing the stairs and going inside the store room. Mrs. Kim also went behind her.

Mrs. Kim : Then which boy will marry you huh? Does any girl even behave like this and what are you doing? If you are hungry then eat your dinner, you're gone mad or what? What are you going to do in this store room now?

Tae : I'm here to punish myself for my sins.

She said while sitting down on the cot that was situated in corner and hiding all the snacks under the blanket. While holding one drink in her hand.

Mrs. Kim : Huh? Sins?

- Tae, where is this girl? From today you'll not keep your foot out of this house.
They heard shout of Mr. Kim coming from downstairs.

Tae : See, I made your work easy.

Mrs. Kim looked at her who was busy in taking sips of her drink and was smiling weirdly.

 Kim looked at her who was busy in taking sips of her drink and was smiling weirdly

Mrs. Kim : Say slowly, your must be coming here.

Tae hided her drink quickly when she heard sound of footsteps.

Mr. Kim : So, here you are. Don't you know how much they were getting angry on you and me also? Now you will not get anything to eat till tomorrow. Understand.
She nodded while looking down and Mrs Kim was looking at the hidden snacks. Mr Kim looked towards her and told her not to give Tae any food.
But she was just side eyeing the snacks.