JUNGLE ADVENTURE 🌳-2

After the dismissal bell of school, students were rushing for their homes. Tae and Jimin bided their byes to each other as Taehyung had to stay for group project discussion with her classmates.
(Jimin is in 9th class, Tae is in 10th and Jungkook studies in 11th grade).

That's why today Jimin was going alone. She was giggling lowly when she remembered about the chilli eating incident of today. She was thinking to tell about this to her brother as he missed it because of his absence in school. Soon she came out of her thoughts when she heard a loud horn and whistling sound. She stopped and looked at her side only to see two boys on their bikes stoping near her. She couldn't see their faces as they were wearing helmets.

Boy 1 : Oho! Where to? Come let me give you lift.

Jimin : No. Thankyou for asking brother.

Boy 2 : Brother! From which angle we are looking like brother to you? Huh?

Jimin : By looking at your bikes and all, I remembered my brother suddenly. He also comes to pick me up sometimes. But today he couldn't.

Boy 1 : Oh! Then it's good for us only. Let's go we'll drop u wherever you want. And beauty like shouldn't roam alone like this.

Jimin : Uh sorry... I can't. Also you shouldn't whistle on any girl like that.
She said scrunching her nose.

Boy 2 : So now you'll teach us what to do and what not? Come with us quietly if you don't want anything bad happens to you.

Jimin : No. I'll go myself.
She said trying to walk away but couldn't as one of the boys held her wrist, forcing her to sit.

Jimin : What are doing? Leave me.......leave me I said.

? : Jimin?

Hearing the voice, Jimin and the other two looked at the person, who was standing at some distance, holding the leash of a dog!

Jimin looked at that person in confusion who nearly seemed of same age of Jungkook. The stranger went towards them and looked at her hand which was held by one of the bikers.

? : What are you doing here Jimin?............He turned towards the other two  And you boy why are you holding her hand?
He asked to the biker while removing their hold from Jimin wrist and pulled her gently behind himself.

Boy 1 : Aye! You tell us first that who are you to disturb us huh?

? : Her friend. But you didn't answer me yet.

He said raising his eyebrow.  Hearing him, both biker boys got scared of getting caught  or worse but didn't show it on their faces. Because there was a huge dog also who was baring his teeth at them, While Jimin was still confused.

Boy 2 : Umm.... Nothing b..brother. She was going alone so we thought to help her. But she doesn't need it I think as you are here. So bye.

He said while starting his bike and both went away without turning back.

That boy just chuckled at them, squatted down to caress the head his pet. He then looked at Jimin, giving her smile.

 He then looked at Jimin, giving her smile

? : Um.. Hi.
He said giving his gummy smile.

Jimin : Do I know you?

? : You don't, but I know you.

Jimin : Pardon?

? : I mean, I'm Jungkook's best friend Yoongi. And I know that you are his sister.

Jimin : And how do you know about me?

Yoongi : Jungkook told me once about you.

Jimin : Really? Or you are also stalking me?

Yoongi : No, no... I don't do such things. I was just helping you and you are accusing me? Wait.. let me call Jungkook and you talk with him yourself, if you don't belive me.

Hearing this she got panick. She doesn't want her family to know about today's incident, specially her father and brother. And also the Yoongi guy was looking genuine.

Jimin : Um... NO! I mean, I'm not accusing you. I was just asking. And also thank you so much for helping me today. I was scared really.

Yoongi : Ah.. mention not. And I did nothing. It was Sheru I think, whom they got scared and ran away.

Jimin : Sheru?

Yoongi : Ya. This my pet.

Jimin : Oh. Then I should thank him also.

She looked at Sheru, who was looking at her, blinking his eyes innocently, completely opposite of few minutes ago's moment.

Jimin : Thank you so much Sheru for shooing those bad people away.
She said gently patting his head.
Sheru just purred at her touch, already liking her.

Yoongi : I think he liked you. Because he never let any stranger come near him.

Jimin : Really! He is so cute. And also I think we are not strangers now, as you mentioned yourself as my friend to those boys.

Yoongi chuckled nervously, remembering how he told himself as her friend.

Yoongi : I said that to help you. But I won't mind being your friend. So would you like to be my friend Jimin?

Jimin : Ofcourse Yoongi ji.

Yoongi : Well then, let me accompany you till your home.

Jimin : No.. no it's ok. I'll go from here. My house is not so far from here. And please don't tell anything to my brother, whatever happened today.

Yoongi : Alright.

Jimin : Please don't mind, actually my father is very strict, that's why I denied you.

Yoongi : Oh I understood that. Go safely. Bye.

Jimin : Bye.
She smiled and left.

But Yoongi followed her from distance to make sure, if she reached safely or not.

So this is a late and small update I know. But What to do, I'm busy recently.

But I will update next soon.

By the way HAPPY HOLI TO ALL  🔫