JUNGLE ADVENTURE 🌳- 3

After Jimin reached home she didn't tell anyone about some boys troubling her. But recently such incidents were happening with other girls also. They told these things to their teachers as such troubling was happening near school area. But no actions were taken by school authorities till now.

_______________

Next Morning

Dhyeya Highschool

Staff room

Teachers were sitting there, doing their work of checking exam papers and assignments. Ms. Jinnie was also present there and was busy in checking papers and arranging them. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice Mr. Maal who came and sat on the chair infront of her table.

Mr. Maal : What do I hear from you? The things you told me doesn't even have any sense. Arey, if some mischievous boys whistled at girls so now should I place whole India's military to punish them.
Why you don't understand that we live in a society where sometimes it's necessary to adjust.

Jinnie : Adjust? What are you saying sir? Why only we girls should adjust?
She asked frowning at his words.

Mr. Maal : You don't have to be this emotional.

Jinnie : Right! It's not a time for being emotional, it's time to become a fighter!

Mr. Maal : You always get hyper on such small small things. You are new here, that's why you don't understand. If their parents came to know about this things, then they will put full stop on their daughters' education. So what do you want?

Jinnie : I only want that school should take action against those boys and should be responsible towards girls and their safety. That's all.

She said picking her bag and left the room.

____________

After school all students were going home. Tae also came out of the school gate with her two group mates (Radha and Neha) after discussing about their project with their teacher. They were taking their usual route to go home but her one friend stopped her.

Radha : Tae, stop! Let's go from another road today.

Tae : Why?

Radha : Please na. Let's go from that way.
She said pointing on her left where the forest starts.

Tae : But Radha, that way goes through forest. It will take time to reach home.

Radha : No, I know the shortcut. We will go from there.

Tae looked at her another friend who shrugged, not knowing why Radha was saying to take other route.

Tae : Look Radha, are you hiding something from us. If yes then please tell us. Don't hide it. Why don't you want take usual road?

Radha : A... actually, some boys trouble girls there. It once happened with me also. That's why I am asking you to take this way.

Tae : Radha, why should we change our way because of such boys? And also I am with you, so don't be afraid, come.
She said holding Radha's hand who stopped her again.

Radha : Please na Tae! Let's go from Jungle road. It will be fun, please.

Tae : But-

Radha : Please Tae. I don't want to go from there.

Tae : Ok fine. Let's go, from where you said.

Radha smiled and held Tae hand, who went behind her with Neha.

_____________

In Jungle :

All three girls were now going through forest route, while talking and laughing. Specially Tae and Radha were talking but Neha was quiet from so long.

Radha : See, I told you, it's very nice place.

Tae : Hmm. It's peaceful here, right Neha?
She looked at Neha who was looking very nervous.

Neha : Yes. But can't we take some other road?

Hearing this Tae stopped walking and looked at her both friends.

Tae : Why? Now what happened to you? Why your face is looking so pale?

Neha : I'm not feeling well here. I think we shouldn't go further, we should return back.

Tae : Not you too. First Radha told to take this road, now you are saying to return.

Neha : Please, let's go from here. My mummy tells me not to go from here. Because ghosts live here.

Tae : Ghosts???
She exclaimed while pretending to be scared.

Tae : Ohh!!! Did you guys hear something? I just heard a sound.

Neha & Radha : What???
They asked while gulping in fear.

Tae : Yes. You too listen carefully.
She said motioning then to concentrate. Tae side eyed them slightly and screamed, scaring them both.

Tae : AAAAAA......
She screamed covering her own ears.

Neha and Radha screamed too, hearing Tae and ran back away, asking Tae to run.

Tae stopped her screaming and opened her eyes looking at her friends who were running away. Looking this she couldn't help but laughed at their reaction.

Tae : AREY! WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY LEAVING ME ALONE? RADHA! NEHA! COME BACK!

She tried to stop them but sighed when they didn't stop.

Tae : Oh god! They both are scaredy cats.
She said to herself and thought to return back.

She was walking away but stopped when suddenly she heard some creepy sound.
She turned back looking around to see if someone is trying to prank her, but found nothing.

Tae : Why did I feel like I just heard someone laughing? It must be my imagination.

She thought but she heard that creepy laugh again which was echoeing in Jungle.

.........let's see what happens next in next chapter.

Till then, bye bye.

Please like, vote, comment or follow if you are getting atleast slightly interest in story.

🙏