• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: United States • Grand Hotel
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: November 22nd • 15:00 PM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

After the fight between Jaekyung and Dominique, some staff members walked over to Dan and asked him to follow them to the 'STAFF ONLY' room. Dan being a little bit confused as he couldn't understand what they were saying, nodded his head and followed them. "Coach Namwook! How's Dan situation going? Is he still feeling like that from the drugs?" Asked Potato, making Jaekyung raise an eyebrow. "Drugs? Dan? What the hell are you talking about?" Asked Jaekyung while glaring at his teammates, making Yoon-gu shiver a bit and hid behind Daehyun. "Apparently, last night Dan got drugged. I believe It's from the protein shake that was for you so that your match could've been fucked up." Explained coach Josep with a small sigh from exhaustion.

After several minutes of the staff members screaming at Dan to answer their question meanwhile the brunette tried to explain to them that he couldn't understand english, Jaekyung stormed into the room and stared at the staff members, glaring at them. "M-mr. Jaekyung! What are you doing here?" One of the staff members asked, gulping a bit from the angry glare that was coming from Jaekyung. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Huffed the ravenette, sending shivers down Dan's spine. "W-we were just asking him questions and he wouldn't respond to us!" Explained another staff member, gulping softly. "At least get him a translator, damn it! Kim Dan, get up and come over here, right now." Demanded Jaekyung, the brunette quickly doing as told, standing next to Jaekyung. "M-mr. Jaekyung! What is he to you? H-he could be dangerous and we have to protect you!" The staff members quickly said, getting another death glare from Jaekyung who wrapped his arms around Dan's waist and pulled him close to him before speaking. "He's one of my own. And if you're supposed to protect me, you've done a bad job at it." Jaekyung spoke before he left, still holding Dan close to him, the said brunette who was now blushing from the sentence that the taller just said.

"Are you feeling better?" Was the first question that Jaekyung asked once he was back from the time killing and never ending interviews, surprising his teammates and the brunette who nodded his head softly, his cheeks turning a soft pink. "Anyways, we'll be leaving to the airport soon so make sure you got everything you brought here with you and rest a bit before I announce the leaving." Coach Namwook said to everyone in the room, making everyone nod and go check if they got everything they needed. Dan walked over to his suitcase and stuffed in his charger that he forgot to pack. "Dan, Jaekyung requested that tonight you're gonna stay in first class with him to make sure you don't get drugged anymore." Coach Yosep explained to the brunette who nodded his head softly.

"You guys are settled all good?" Asked coach Namwook, getting a nod from both men who were sitting next to each other in the plane. "Just call me if you guys need anything." Said coach Namwook before he left and shut the door behind himself. "Are you sure you're okay?" Asked Jaekyung, turning his head towards Dan who nodded his head softly. "Y-yeah, but are you okay?" Asked Dan, worried for the taller who only nodded in response.
The flight back home was quiet, Dan fidgeting with his hands a little bit anxiously meanwhile Jaekyung was watching a movie, the said movie being really uneventful. After a few hours, Team Black has finally returned back to Seoul, tired and happy. "I'll see you guys on Monday so until then make sure to rest." Announced coach Namwook, getting nods from everyone before each one of them leaving to their own house.

"Ugh, finally we're back." Groaned a tired Jaekyung once he walked into his penthouse, getting a small nod from Dan. "Go shower and meet me in the living room in about 15 minutes." Demanded Jaekyung, getting another nod from Dan before each of them went in different directions. After those 15 minutes passed, Dan walked into the living room only to find the TV on and Jaekyung walking in from the kitchen while carrying snacks for the both of them. "M-mr. Joo, what's all this?" Asked Dan, a little bit confused but surprised by Jaekyung's action. "Sit. We're watching a movie." Said Jaekyung, sitting down on the couch and Dan doing the same, sitting next to the ravenette. "Does your lower back still hurt?" Asked Jaekyung, glancing over at Dan who only nodded. "Y-yes but it's not as painful as it was!" Explained Dan, gulping softly before he was lifted up and was placed down on Jaekyung's lap. The ravenette wrapped his hands around Dan's hips and started massaging his lower back, making the brunette let out a small moan of relief, feeling the pain ease up.

As the movie kept playing as background noises, Jaekyung kept making small talks with Dan meanwhile he kept massaging the brunette's lower back. "Are you feeling better?" Asked Jaekyung, looking down at the brunette in his lap who nodded his head softly. "Much better! T-thank you!" Said Dan, blushing softly as he slowly got up from the taller's lap only to be pulled back down. "Stay and go to sleep." Demanded Jaekyung in a soft tone, making Dan blush and nod his head softly. Jaekyung shifted around for a few seconds before he laid down on the couch and pulled Dan down on top of him, throwing a blanket over them before he went to sleep, Dan blushing softly and soon falling asleep aswell.

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Hello, sorry for the re-upload, my Wattpad glitched when I was writing the next chapter and somehow it deleted my book so here is the re-writen book. Honestly, I feel more glad that the last one got deleted since in my opinion this version is better but hopefully nothing happens anymore and the book won't get deleted again. Hope you enjoyed! <3

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────