• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: South Korea • Seoul
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: January 14th • 10:00 AM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

It has officially been two weeks since the fighter, Joo Jaekyung and his physical doctor, Kim Dan, have officially started dating. For context, Jaekyung confessed his feelings for Dan on the New Year's Eve. To his surprise, the brunette admitted his feelings as well and here they are now, being happy together. The couple was currently at the GYM, Jaekyung was punching the hell out of the punching bags meanwhile his lover was in his office, signing some important papers while taking small sips of water from time to time.
It was now lunch break and Dan was munching away on his grilled cheese while scrolling through his phone before he got startled by Jaekyung who bursted into the office and slammed the door shut. He walked over to the brunette and sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around him and hiding his face into his neck. The brunette's face turned pink and coughed a bit onto his food before tapping softly on his lover's shoulder as a sign of reassurance.

The two men were back at home, Dan was sitting on the couch, searching for a movie to watch meanwhile Jaekyung was making dinner. After the dinner was done, the two men sat together on the couch and ate their dinner while watching the movie that was playing on TV. They sat in a comfortable silence, the only sound playing was the TV.
After they finished eating their dinner, Jaekyung picked Dan up and placed him down on his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist and holding him close. They paid attention to the movie, especially Dan, he was very interested in the movie's plot meanwhile Jaekyung couldn't careless. An hour passes by, the movie still playing. Jaekyung was scrolling through his phone meanwhile was almost asleep and he did eventually fall asleep. The ravenette soon got bored of his phone and put it in his pocket, poking Dan's thighs out of boredom. He noticed that his lover was deep asleep, snoring softly while having a tight grip onto his shirt. Jaekyung blushed softly and sighed, holding Dan closer to him while he rubbed his back before standing up from the couch. He turned off the TV and walked up the stairs and walked into his bedroom. He closed the door behind himself and walked over to his bed, laying the brunette down before he walked to his bathroom to take a shower. After he returned, Jaekyung turned off the light on his nightstand and got in bed beside Dan, pulling hin close to his chest and kissing his forehead before he fell asleep. Who knew that Jaekyung could fall for someone as innocent as Dan.

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Hello, I'm back with the last chapter of this book! Yes, I know I should've uploaded this on Monday but I've started school again and it's been stressing me out. I know this chapter isn't as long as you would've expected since the other chapters are 1.2k words or longer but yea, here's the last chapter I have written.

About my writing schedule, I'll try to upload every 1-2 weeks. A new book is coming soon so don't think of 'Why are you telling us this now if your book just ended?' because yes, a new and slighty better book (in my opinion) is coming soon so don't loose hope. Until then! Hope you liked this book. <33

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────