• 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: South Korea • Seoul
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: December 25th • 10:00 AM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

Christmas finally arrived, making lots of kids excited for the yearly celebration to finally get to open up their gifts after working really hard the whole year to not get onto Santa's naughty list. It was a chilly morning, as always, snowing gently as the two men were sitting on the couch, sipping on hot cocoa while paying attention to the television that was playing 'Home Alone' movie while they were both covered by a navy blue, cozy and fluffy blanket. The peaceful silence was suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking, making the tall ravenette annoyed. He got up from the couch and made his way over to the froolnt door, unlocking and opening it only to be met by the famous actor Choi Heesung and his GYM partners. "What the hell are you doing here on Christmas." Asked Jaekyung with a huff, staring at the men outside his door. "We've come to see you, obviously!" Replied the pink-blonde haired guy, smiling at his 'friend'. "Anyways, where is Dan?" Asked coach Namwook with a smile, making Jaekyung sigh before he stepped aside and to let the others walk in. As they walked further and further into the house towards the living room, Yoon-gu and the others were admiring around meanwhile Heesung was already used to it. "Merry Christmas Dan!!" Spoke the pink-blonde guy while he smiled at the brunette who was still sat on the couch, acting like he didn't just witnessed Dan get fucked on the same couch. "Oh! W-what are you guys doing here?" Asked the brunette, smiling softly at the others. "We've got some gifts for you and Jaekyung hyung!!" Exclaimed Potato with a bright smile, making Jaekyung raise an eyebrow before he returned to his small frown. "Ugh, just make it quick, I don't wanna spend the Christmas with bunch of kids like you." Spoke the annoyed ravenette, not referring to his coaches when he said the word 'kids'. "Anyways! Let's start giving Dan his gifts!" Exclaimed Heesung with an excited smile plastered on his face, making Potato and the others just as excited meanwhile the poor brunette was red from embarrassment.

The time flew by really fast, the others still at Jaekyung's house, chatting and laughing together while playing board games. "UNO!!" Yelled Potato excitedly, placing down his last card, meaning he won. "Good job Yoon-gu!" Said Dan with a smile, meanwhile Jaekyung was annoyed again, gritting his teeth in annoyance. "Let's play something else shall we?" Said Heesung with a smile, getting a bunch of nods from everyone else. "Last game before we go home!" Said the pink-blonde haired man. And so a new board game round started, making everyone else excited to see who'd win.
"AND THE WINNER OF THE GAME IS.. JAEKYUNG HYUNG!" Exclaimed Potato with a bright smile on his face, making Jaekyung smirk. "Hell yes I am." Spoke Jaekyung while he sneaked his arm around Dan's waist, pulling him closer to him. "It's time to leave guys! Jaekyung still hasn't gave his gift to Dan and it's getting pretty late!" Said Heesung, making everyone else pout but nod in agreement as most of them were feeling pretty tired.

After everyone left Jaekyung's house, the ravenette sighed softly, finally feeling free from all the annoying people. He walked back over to the brunette and sat down next to him, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him on his lap. "Are you ready to receive your Christmas gift?" Asked Jaekyung, rubbing the shorter's hips in a soft motion, making the brunette blush softly and nod his head. Soon enough, the taller stood up with the brunette in his arms and threw him over his shoulder, slapping his butt and carrying him towards his bedroom while the brunette blushed even more while he held onto the taller's t-shirt so he wouldn't fall.