• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 •

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: South Korea • Seoul
┆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: December 10th • 10:00 AM
┆𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
┆𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

It was a very cold day outside, Christmas slowly approaching everydy, getting lots of kids excited for the presents they would get to open in the morning. Team Black was at the gym as always, training and making small talks to one another. Dan was currently in his office, scrolling through his phone until coach Namwook walked into the room with Jaekyung, alerting the brunette, making him get up from his seat. "Is everything okay??" Asked the brunette, looking worried as he walked over to the couch where Jaekyung was sitted. "My shoulder hurts. Obviously." Replied the ravenette in a snappy tone once coach Namwook walked out of the room and closed the door behind himself. Once the brunette was close enough to the ravenette, Jaekyung reached out and grabbed Dan by the wrist, pulling him down on his lap. "Still hurts?" Asked Jaekyung as he started rubbing Dan's lower back, looking at the brunette who blushed softly and shook his head.

"Hey doctor Dan!! What do you want for lunch??" Asked Potato with a bright smile, excited that he got the chance to train with Jaekyung again. "Oh, nothing! I'm not hungry!" Exclaimed Dan with a soft smile at the younger. "Get him a chicken sandwich." Ordered Jaekyung, giving Yoon-gu his credit card once again. "And get him some strawberry yogurt as well." Said the ravenette to the shorter who squealed with excitement and ran out of the room, leaving Jaekyung and Dan alone once again. "N-no sir!! You shouldn't have done that!" Exclaimed the brunette with a worried expression on his face. "Too late now. You're skipping breakfast anyways, you can't skip lunch either." Spoke Jaekyung as he plopped down on the coach as he stared at the brunette. "But I'm fine!" Tried Dan to reason, pouting at the stubborn ravenette who only shook his head. "You're having lunch, understood." Said Jaekyung, making the shorter nod his head with a sigh and plopped down on the couch next to the taller.

"How's the food?" Asked the taller who was moving his arm around, looking down at the doctor who was eating his strawberry yogurt. "It's good!" Replied Dan with a smile on his face, enjoying the yogurt. "Good. Because you're not skipping lunch anymore." Spoke Jaekyung, sitting down on the couch and pulled the brunette on his lap, making the shorter yelp softly. "S-sir! Stop doing that!" Said Dan with a soft tone, pouting softly at the ravenette who only rolled his eyes and hugged Dan, holding him close while the brunette went back to finishing his yogurt. While the brunette was close to finishing his yogurt, Jaekyung got bored and hid his face in Dan's neck, starting to bite and nip at the skin, leaving marks all over his neck while he made the shorter yelp softly and cover his mouth as he blushed.

As Christmas was approaching faster and faster by each day, Jaekyung grew to get a lot touchier with Dan. He'd give him hugs throughout the day everytime they meet in the kitchen or in the living room, he'd also let the brunette sleep in his room since it was more warmer there rather than in Dan's room. And everytime Dan would receive the higs from the taller, he wouldn't know how to react. If anyone saw how soft can Jaekyung get, they'd believe Dan is his boyfriend because of the softness and sweetness towards the brunette. Right now, the two men were in the GYM. Jaekyung practicing and Dan on the bench, eating yogurt while he watched Jaekyung train. As soon as he finished his yogurt, Jaekyung walked over to Dan, grabbing his water bottle from next to him and opening it only to empty it in just a few sips. The clock soon hit four in the afternoon, which meant it was time to go home. Dan patiently waited for Jaekyung to come out from the lockers, just scrolling through his phone. Once the ravenette came over to him, they walked out of the GYM and to the car, deciding that they were going to a restaurant tonight even tho Dan would be against it and try to reason with the taller. In the end, Dan would loose the argument with just a small glare from the taller.

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────

┆𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Hello! Wanted to say thanks for 600 reads in such short time! Since Christmas is coming, I decided to make a special chapter and try to release it on Christmas day! The chapter will be unrelated to the book but it will still be an update! Also, I was wondering if I should rewrite the book because I personally don't really like it and I think I might end up rewriting the whole story. The decision is still unclear but I'll see about it! Until next update, take care! <3

─────────ೋღ 🪐 ღೋ─────────