Chapter 2

Pharita pov

[Alram sounds]

"Mmh what's that sound?" I said as I sit up and look around, I feel an arm rapped around my waist, so I looked down and I saw an adorable ruka deep in sleep.

I look around me, trying to find the annoying sound and than i checked under ruka's pillow and it was her phone's alarm. I put it off and put it back where it was.

"I should probably get up" I said to myself as I tried to get up but this cutie doesn't wanna let go of me.

"Nooo, stay" ruka says in her raspy morning voice.

"Ruka, we need to get up, otherwise we will be late for practice" I said looking down at her, yet she still has her eyes closed.

"Remember it's our day off today, so there's no practice today" ruka says as she holds me even more tightly.

"Ohh, I completely forgot about that" I said to her as I lay back down to cuddle her.

"Ya so lets sleep a bit more" ruka said

"Okay" I reply

"Could you guys shut up, I'm trying to sleep" Haram said

"Damn I forgot we were roommates with Haram" I said

"Me too" ruka said

In the kitchen

Asa pov

"Rora could you get me the pancake batter in the fridge please" I said to rora as I put an apron around my waist so I won't dirty myself

"Sure unnie" Rora said as she takes the batter out of the fridge and hands it to me.

"Thanks" I said as I start getting busy making the pancakes.

"If there's anything else you need just tell me" rora said as she stands behind me and puts her head on my shoulder, watching me make pancakes.

"Okay, by the way, did you get taller?" I said as I glanced up to her.

"Ohh, you noticed, ya I did, I measured myself yesterday and I grew a few centimeters taller over the month" rora said.

"Well you are still young so you'll probably still grow until your at the age of 16-18" I said as I flip the pancakes.

"Yep, I'm kinda happy that I'm taller than you, you look so cute next to me" rora said with a smirk on her face.

"Damn your getting very straight forward lately, what happened to innocent and shy Rora" I said

"I'm still the same though" rora said

"Ya ik" I said as I place the pancakes on a big platter so that everyone can have.

"Mmh I smell pancakes" Chiquita says as she walks into the kitchen and takes a seat.

"Umm am I interrupting" Chiquita says as she looks at my waist where currently Rora's hands were.

"No, I didn't even notice she put her hands there" I say as I take Rora's hands off of my waist so that I can give Chiquita some pancakes.

"Thanks unnie" Chiquita says as I gave her a plate of pancakes.

I look at Rora and noticed she kinda looked sad but I can't seem to figure out why.

"Here Rora" I said as I give Rora also a plate of pancakes plus put extra strawberries on since I know she likes them.

" thanks unnie" Rora said with a smile on her face and sits next to Chiquita.

After baking a few more pancakes for me and the others, I decided that I'll go wake up the others.

In Chiyeons room

"Ahyeon wake up, I made pancakes" I said as I pat Ahyeon's back.

"Okay I'll get up now" Ahyeon says in her sleepy voice.

I than left to go to Rupharam's room, so that I could wake them up.

In rupharam's room

I walked to harams bed and taped her cheek.

"Wake up haram, Chiquita is eating all your pancakes" I tell her.

"Huh HUH SHE IS, I'm gonna kill her" Haram says as she jumps up from her bed and puts her slippers on, but just as she's about to leave the room.... she slipped. Lol

"Be careful" I Said as she left

"I will!" Haram shouts than left.

I than walked to ruka's bed since Pharita is obviously sleeping with her.

"Pharita, Ruka, wake up" I tap both of them on there chick's, a little harder than I did with Haram.

"Okay okay, I'm up" Pharita says as she sits up

"Aww, why do we have to stand up" Ruka says as she stretched her arms, slightly hitting Pharita in the face.

"Ow" Pharita wines

"Ops sorry" Ruka apologies with a smile on her face which means she meant to do that.

"Common lets go Chiquita is eating all your pancakes" I said so that they can get up.

"That kid, she's always trying to eat my pancakes" ruka says as she gets up and walks to the door.

I notice Pharita slightly looking at ruka's legs before ruka left.

"Damn, you are head over heels for ruka unnie" I giggle

"I'm not" Pharita says with a blush on her face.

"Sure you aren't" I said while walking out of the room.

I hope you guys liked it, I'm thinking of making a bbangsaz story also. What do you think?