Chapter 7

Haram pov

"Mmh, don't you think that Ruka unnie and Pharita unnie, are a little too close ?" I said while looking at Ruka and Pharita, who were busy cuddling on the sofa in the living room.

"No not really, they are just really close friends unnie" Chiquita said while playing with a phone which I assume is Ahyeon's.

Chiquita and I were sitting on the sofa next to rupha.

" By the way, why are you always on Ahyeon's phone, you do know you have one too right." I said while giving her a weird look.

"Her's is just more interesting" Chiquita said while looking away

"Don't lie to me, I know when you're lying, u always look away when your lying" I said while smirking at her.

"Ok ok, don't tell anyone this okay" Chiquita said whispering to me.

"I promise I won't tell anyone" I said while waiting for her to continue.

"I'm always on Ahyeon's phone because I wanna check if she's chatting to anyone, like maybe a boyfriend or friend" Chiquita said quietly while looking up to the roof.

"And why exactly would you wanna know that" I said.

"Coz I wanna know if she's single" Chiquita said while playing with her hands.

"Why would you wanna know if she's sin-. OMG YOU LIKE AH-" I was about to finish my sentence when Chiquita put her hand on my mouth.

"Shh" Chiquita said.

Ruka unnie and Pharita unnie were currently looking at us weirdly.

Chiquita than took my hand and dragged me to her and Ahyeon's room. Ahyeon wasn't home right now, she's out with Asa.

Chiyeons room

"Why the hell did you shout?!" Chiquita said while looking at me with wide eyes.

"You're not denying that you like Ahyeon, so that means you really like her, Omg." I said with sparkling eyes.

"Okay fine, I like Ahyeon and it's wrong" Chiquita said with blushing cheeks.

" What do you mean it's wrong?" I said with a questionable look.

"Ahyeon probably sees me as a little sister and she looks completely straight" Chiquita said.

" Well she obvious cares for you more than us, so maybe you have a chance, and honestly Ahyeon always trys to change the subject when I ask her if she likes a boy. So maybe she ain't straight." I said while encouraging Chiquita.

"Even if she liked girls or boys, who says she would go out with me." Chiquita said while sitting on her bed.

"You never know, unless you try" I said while sitting next to her.

" What do you think I should do" Chiquita said while putting her head on my shoulder.

" First ask Ahyeon if she's interested in someone, if she says she is than there's a 50% chance that it could be you, and if she says she isn't than you should try to get more close to her, and see if she blushes, than we will know if she likes you too." I said.

"Mhh that sounds like a good plan not gonna lie" Chiquita said.

"Well I am known for coming up with great ideas and plans" I said proudly.

"Chiquita look what I got yo-" Ahyeon said while opening the door.

"Haram, what are you guys doing" Ahyeon said while looking at us with an expression that screams wtf are we doing.

"Oh nothing u-unnie, we were just discussing about when we are gonna debut" Chiquita said with a blush on her face.

"Ohh" Ahyeon said while looking at my arm which was around Chiquita's shoulder.

I than took my arm away from Chiquita's shoulder with a smirk on my face.

"Well I'll be going to my room now, Bye guys" I said while exiting there room.

Ahyeon pov

"Anyway I got you something" I said while handing a bag to Chiquita.

"It reminded me of you, so I bought it" I said while looking at Chiquita who is opening the bag.

"Omg it's a cute bear hat" Chiquita said while putting the fluffy hat on her head.

"I love it unnie, thanks alot" Chiquita said while giving me a bear hug.

"You're welcome" I said with a smile on my face while hugging her back.

Chiquita than pulled away but her arms were still around my neck. She than gave me a look, like she's trying to read me.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I said while moving my face more near to her.

"No reason" she whispered while also bringing her face nearer.

Our faces were just a few centimeters away from eachother.

"Fuck it" I whispered.

" Wha-" Chiquita was about to say before I brought our lips together into a kiss.

I could feel Chiquita's shocked expression but after a few seconds she responded to the kiss, holding me more tighter.

I than moved backwards with Chiquita still in my arms, continuing the passionate kiss between us until I'm sitting on my bed with Chiquita on my lap.

After a few seconds, I pulled away to get some air.

Chiquita looked dazed, than she looked shocked afterwards. She than got off my lap.

"U-umh I'm gonna g-go" Chiquita said while stuttering, than ran off.

"What?" I said while looking confusingly at the door that Chiquita just left through.

I than layed backwards.

"What the hell did I just do" I said while screaming into a pillow.

"She's surely gonna hate me now." I said.

Sorry for no posting in awhile. This chapter I wanted to make it a chiyeon chapter, hope u liked it