Ch. 1

I was just doing my own business. How could it happen?!

Few hours ago....

In the busy streets in the country of Germany, a black-haired girl was seen with two beautiful sparkling eyes of Emerald Green Iris and Yellow Iris that shone like jewels.

She walked down the side street where there were many cars driving around.

The black-haired one paid no attention to this and continued walking down the street to the rhythm of the music that could be heard clearly through her black headphones.

The girl cast her eyes around the street and saw an elderly lady fall onto the crossing.

The people around paid no attention to the elderly lady and simply walked around the lady.

The girl thought that she couldn't let the lady lie on the floor like that and walked quickly towards the lady and helped her up and picked up the shopping that the lady had also dropped.

"Are you okay, madam?" asked the young one.

The old lady who had tears in her eyes now had a smile on her lips and nodded.

"Come. "Let's get you off the streets, Madam," the girl said.

The young girl brought the old lady off the street and checked to see if the lady was injured.

Seeing that the lady had no injuries from the fall, the girl nodded to herself.

"You appear to be unharmed. I hope you don't feel any pain. If you are in pain, please see a doctor," said the girl.

The older lady who was silent the whole time took her hands from the black-haired one and said to her: "Thank you for your kind heart. I'm sure something nice will come to you too."

The older lady smiled gently at the girl, turned around and then disappeared without further words.

The girl smiled to herself, then turned around and disappeared in the other direction.

What the girl didn't know is that the older lady had her eyes on her and said to herself:

"Dear girl, thank you again for your good deeds. Now let me do something good for you too."

And the older women's eyes lit up briefly.