Ch 4

Celestia POV

After I went to my living room I sat down on the armchair.

With cautious eyes I saw the 5 men carrying the unconscious-looking Childe burglar into the living room.

"Is it okay if we put Childe on the couch?" asked a blonde gentleman with a long braid.

Without taking my eyes off them, I just nodded silently and watched as they placed Childe on the couch and stood in a straight line in front of me.

"You can sit down if you want but don't try anything otherwise it'll be unpleasant for you!" I said to the 5 people present and raised my bat to indicate my threat.

The men swallowed nervously and carefully sat down on the couch and looked at me.

A few minutes passed where we just looked at each other in silence until the black-haired one spoke up:

"So maybe you can tell us what's going on here?"

"I could ask you that! You're the ones who broke into my house in the middle of the night! Above all, who are you anyway?!" I asked.

The tall white-haired gentleman spoke up:

"I am Iudex Neuvillette and I am a judge from the Court of Fontaine."

Then the pale haired man speaks up: "Mi amore, I am Lyney the great magician of Fontaine and that next to me is my favorite little brother Freminet," said Lyney and introduced himself and his brother who was sitting next to him.

Next the man with the blonde hair and the long braid speaks up:

„I am Aether a Traveler and the one you knocked out is Childe the 11th Fatui Harbinger."

The last man then introduced himself: "And I am Wriohesley and I am the Duke of the Fortress of Meropide."

After the gentlemen introduced themselves, I could only look at them in shock.

"They're kidding me?! There is no way that Genshin Impact characters are in my house! They must have been stalking me and found out about my love of Genshin Impact and are now trying to talk their way out of it so I don't call the police on them! But somehow these costumes look more real than the usual cosplayers and my gut feeling tells me that I should trust them... oh what am I doing?!" I thought in a panic.

"How did you get into my house?" I asked.

The men looked at each other briefly and Neuvilette said:

"We had received a report that contaminated water had been spotted near Loch Urania. Lyney accidentally pushed something into contaminated water and a vortex opened up and sucked us in. Before we knew it we were in your living room and then you came and knocked Mr. Tartaglia unconscious."

After a short silence, Neuvillette opened his mouth and asked:
"Are you okay, Madame? "You seem a little panicked."

"I don't know if I should believe what you're telling me. How can you be here and real if you're just game characters? Above all, how is it possible that you are in my house of all places?" I asked.

"Wait, what do you mean we are game characters? Firstly, what are game characters and secondly, what we say is the complete truth!" Lyney said quite seriously.

After I explained to the Fontaine group what game characters were, they were visibly shocked.

"So we're not real living beings? We're just characters created by humans?" Wriohesley asked.

I just nodded silently.

Neuvillette asked:

"And where is the proof that we are fictional people?"

"I would quickly show you proof. Wait a minute," I said.

I got up and ran upstairs to get my phone.

When I got to my room I realized what kind of situation I was in.

"EKKKKKKKKK my favorite characters saw me in my pajamas!"