Ch 2

Celestia POV

When I reached  my home from my walk, I feld a sense of tranquility wash over me.

As the black-haired one stept through the front door, I was greeted by the comforting silence of my home.

I kicked off my shoes and proceed to the living room.

The sound of soft music fills the air, from my headphone creating a cozy atmosphere.

Celestia settled down on the couch, feeling the warmth of a soft blanket wrap around her.

With my mind at ease, I started to jot down my thoughts.

The more Celestia settled down, she feel the stress of the day slowly melt away.

With a sigh of relief, you grab a book from the shelf and lose yourself in its pages, immersing yourself in a world of imagination and adventure.

Suddenly Celestia jumps up.

"Oh shit, I haven't finished my daily commissions yet!"

The black-haired woman quickly took her phone and went up the stairs to her room.

I put on some comfortable clothes and made myself comfortable in bed, I grabed my phone and launched the game called Genshin Impact.

The familiar music fills your ears, transporting you to the enchanting world of Teyvat.

I choose my favorite character.

(My Team is Furina, Alhaitham, Lyney and Cyno. I know what you're thinking but it's Fun!)

With each swipe and tap, you feel the stress of the day fading away, replaced by excitement and anticipation.

The stunning landscapes and captivating storyline immerse you completely, allowing you to forget about the outside world for a while.

You managed to finish your Commissions and you make your way to Katherine.

"Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild," she says.

I collected my rewards and looked if I could do something else.

After defating some bosses I began to think about the Archon Quest in Fontaine.

"I was so drawn to the Fontaine Quest. I really liked the story and the new characters are fun to play with too.", I said to myself.

After an exhilarating gaming session in Genshin Impact, I reluctantly tear myswlf away from the screen, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

As I switchdd off my device, I realized it's time for supper.

I head down to the kitchen, my mind is still buzzing with the adventures of Teyvat.

With a smile on my face, I gather the ingredients and begin to prepare a simple meal.

As I plate my culinary creation, I can't help but feel a sense of pride in my cooking skills.

With a satisfied stomach and a content heart, I clean up the kitchen.

As the evening progresses, I start to wind down and prepare for a restful night's sleep.

I enter my bedroom, dimming the lights to create a cozy ambiance.

I slip into my favorite pajamas, feeling the soft fabric against my skin.

The weight of the day's activities begins to lift as I follow my bedtime routine - brushing your teeth, washing my face.

I exit my bathroom and climb into my bed, snuggling under the covers, and take a moment to reflect on the day.

With a sense of gratitude for the adventures in both the virtual and real world, I close my eyes, ready to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

As I peacefully drift off to sleep, completely unaware of what awaits, something extraordinary occurs.

3 POV

In the middle of the night, while Celestia was lost in a dreamland, a mysterious phenomenon takes place.

As Celestia sleep soundly, the living romm downstairs begins to shimmer with an otherworldly glow.

In the living room there could be seen how 6 extremly hot men are falling trough the Portal that happens to open in Celestia's Living room.

Celestia completly unaware of this, continued to sleep peaceful in her room.