Ch 3

Celestia POV

The night was quiet.

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly a loud bang woke me up.

With a shock, I jumped out of bed and grabbed a baseball bat that I keep near my bed.

"Is someone breaking into my house right now?! Not with me!" I thought to myself and walked carefully out of the room and approached the stairs that led to the living room.

I crept down the stairs slowly and without making any noise and saw a shadow standing around the corner into the kitchen.

Without thinking, I raised the baseball bat and hit the person in the head with full force.

With a loud crash the person fell to the floor and remained motionless.

"Tartaglia is everything okay with you? What was that noise?" called a voice from the kitchen?

The person from the kitchen came closer and I raised my bat again to teach the second burglar a lesson.

The second burglar came closer and with all my strength I wanted to attack the burglar but surprisingly he avoided the blow.

„What the....,", he said suprised.

Still armed, I held up the bat and asked the burglar:

„Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!"

Without thinking, I turned on the kitchen light and was deeply surprised at what I saw.

There weren't 2 burglars, but 6!

"Oh no! I'm outnumbered. What should I do?! But wait, they look familiar?" , I thought to myself.

"Ma'am can you please put the bat down. We are not burglars, we come in peace, we don't know how we got here." said the tall white-haired one who somehow looks like Neuvillette from Genshin Impact.

Without lowering the bat I looked at the ground where a ginger hair lay motionless on the ground. "Wait, he looks like Childe!" , I thought in a panic and turned my gaze back to the five men in my kitchen.

"What do you mean, you don't know how you got here! Somehow you're in my house!" I said to the white haired one.

Suddenly a pale haired man walked forward and said:

"Mi Amore, we're telling the truth! We suddenly appeared in your living room. We thought the house was empty and we wanted to know where we were. This place doesn't seem like Teyvat!"

Wait Teyvat?! he said.

"I think we can sort this out in the living room," I said and left without lowering my attention, because these men could still be burglars who are cosplayers!

"Oh and before I forget, take your unconscious buddy with you."